• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Parody Cartoon

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2015
    Hi there, I'm a cartoonist in the making and I am very proud to be able to present to you my first projekt: a Pokémon cartoon parody (not the first of it's kind, I know :D)! I worked realy hard on this and I would love it if you could give it a watch and maybe leave some feedback. Enjoy watching!
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ85s1gYOXU

Years
  • Wow! There is so much work in there. I love your sense of humor (my favorite part is when he repeatedly presses run xD).

If I had to criticize, I'd say that there are some waits that are too long (for instance at the beginning when we look at Snorlax for like 10-12 seconds) and the overall rythm is a bit too slow I would say. And that's a pure matter of taste but I think the palette of colors could be more appealing.

Some animations really show you have a great animation sense, like when the guy jumps out of the bush and also when you twist his mouth around. Overall I'd say really nice work!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    Wow that's pretty funny, I lost it when he started pressing the run button :D

Back