• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Perla (Italian Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
Years
  • .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokémon Perla (Pearl)

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Ruby

.:: Introduction ::.
    I'm trying to recreating Pokémon Pearl with the name of Pokémon Perla the italian version. I've used Pokémon Ruby english version but i can change if this rom gives me problems. However at the moment I have recreated Futaba Town, Route 201, The Lake, Route 202, Masago Town. Route 201 and Route 202 names are Percorso 201 e Percorso 202.

.:: Story ::.
    You are a boy/girl who must choose a Pokémon from a bag found from Prof. Nanakamado that has been attacked from a starly (mukkuro). You must save him using a Piplup, a chimchar or a turtwig. After started your adventure catching 4th generation Pokémon, defeating new gym leader,fighting against the team galaxy and much more.

.:: Features ::.

* New Graphics
    * New Tiles (thanks to Green Charizard for some Tiles...)
    * New Scripts
    * New Region (Sinnoh)
    * New Sprites from D/P
    * New D/P overworld

.:: Team (optional) ::.

* Me, myself and I XD (if you want to help me pls PM me)

.:: Screenshots ::.
    Saturday 10/03/2007
    Spoiler:

.:: Credits ::.
    Thanks to Green Charizard for some tiles.

Last edited:

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • It's nice, there are a few palette issues though. I found that if you only use tiles that you rip from the center of the DP screen that stops the 3D effect. Another thing you need to know, is that if you convert something to GBA from DS it should be reduced to 85% as that is the screen difference. Good luck with this.
    This might help you aswell, it's a shaded and recolored version of the tree:
    Pokémon Perla (Italian Hack)

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Nope many hacks have done this even games have.Any ways this looks good.Are you going to make an english veson?

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Wow! Is this the first hack that's achived D/P 3D style?

Good job!
    If your referring to my post where I said "stops the 3D effect" I simply meant that if it is taken from a DP screen with the object on the left, it will appear "wonky" when you insert it, like the sign for an example. Sorry but its a matter of avoiding this...

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    yafan culo brutto stronzzo pezzo di merda xD pronto,nice job but issnt the back of teh guy a fake?? a mean its imposibble to look that big any way luck and seya chao!

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
    Years
  • yafan culo brutto stronzzo pezzo di merda xD pronto,nice job but issnt the back of teh guy a fake?? a mean its imposibble to look that big any way luck and seya chao!

senti coglione ti spacco la faccia se ti permetti di nuovo...

excuse me but Brooklyn have insulted me in italian language...

fan culo brutto stronzo pezzo di merrda = insults

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • those dirt road tiles have too many dots on them. it makes it look unnatural. same thing for the grass tiles... they look too repetitive. also, if you remember, the grass is different in D/P.

Scompi

Hey, nice hack! It looks really good. It looks really close to Diamond/Pearl. Good luck with the rest of your hack!

Off-Topic - Your Italian, I am also Italian. But I wasn't born in Italy, my parents were though.
    Ciao, come sta lei. La tacca buono fatto.
    Its not perfect, but...I'm not full Italian.

Thanks, Scompi.

PikachuTrAiNeR

Petey-kun!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    Heh, just to tell you, this thing's out everywhere in the Indian market already! ;p
    Better make an edit telling about this being a "hack".
    Nice work, though. =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    I would love to play this game if I could speak this language...but why dont you get someone to help you do it

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
    Years
  • New Scrennshots in first post.... ^^
    Darkcloud however is much intuitive

Hey i want to change this:
    Pokémon Perla (Italian Hack)

With a D/P legendary Pokémon, Can someone help me?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    i like the game alot i know a bit of rom hacking but im learning it
    the houses are really good
    i would like to help but im not italian
    good luck with your hack

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2007
    Looks awesome!
    Keep going!
    (and bring some more screenshots)

P.S- Do I need a computer-ver. of DS? Or gba?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back