• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon PiPiPi Adventures

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Pokémon PiPiPi Adventure

Has anyone ever read Pokémon PiPiPi? I've been wanting to read it, but I think I should gather opinions before I do my 'great search for the elusive manga scans'.

♦Do you like it?
    ♦Hate it?
    ♦Wish it would die?
    ♦Want the creators to make a spin-off series off it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    It's my favourite Pokemon canon but really it depends solely on whether you like shōjo or not. If you don't then don't look for it.
    It was originally being translated by Viz Media, but they stopped after volume seven, the following volumes are slowly being translated by someone here under the justification that Viz has never translated them and probably never will.

A lot of the characters are named after nuts, I think
    Only their US edition names are nuts.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Not only the US edition. The Japanese edition is the same. Almond is Almond and Hazel is named after some French (or was it Italian?) nut, Marron. The others are mostly the same.​

river_hunter979

The Graceful Assassin
    Years
    Yeah I've read like, the first 2 volumes and I think its pretty interesting Pokemon Canon where its way different tthan other canon. If you are into shojo than give it a tery

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I dont know if I'll read it or not (since I can't find it) but I was reading it and it seems like its somewhat of a romance like manga. I also believe this by looking at the cover, it seems a bit too girly for me, but I should never judge a book by its cover.

:t354:TG

Back