• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Polaris Version

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    A demo should be out by the end of this week at the latest (It depends on how much HMWRK I get during the week)
    The game's progress is going well so far. Almost at the Hero vs Rival first battle

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Um... OH yeah tht one! Yeah kay, no more asky for demo from me, mah lips is sealed mah fizzle! (And now I end the weirdo trying to be cool act) What graphics does thine need oh master of this game?

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
    This looks great! Keep up the good work!

I have a question though:
    how do you capture Deoxys? Are you goin to make special events were you give away the data for an item used to find it? Like Game Freak with the Nintendo promosions.

Poke_master13

Pokemon Master- I can prove it
    Years
    I agree with all of you. I think my mapping on the first town is better than themaps I have shown you there. I'm going to change the grass and I think it will be a lot easier if I stick to the FR/LG hero srites... but what do you think? FR/LG, R/S/E or D/P style sprites? If anyone wants tohelp convert the Hero sprites to any of these types I will consider usage.
    UPDATE: Re-mapped the first town, now includes a traning ground which will be used for re-matches and special battles.

EDIT: The grass has also been changed

EDIT 2: Until I can change the D/P heroes to FR/LG format, I will be substituting them for the FR/LG heros THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY

EDIT 3: Here is a map of the first town
    Spoiler:
    Wow I REALLY like that town. Keep up the good work!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I've been working hard on this game (Using as much spare time as I can) for a while now. It's coming along nicely. Expect a demo any time this month!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Thankyou for posting Logik! Unfortunately you must be a member of staff to be a beta tester. If you PM some information on what your good at then maybe we could arrange something.
    Anyway welcome to the boards
    SG
    EDIT: Just wanted tyo say that i have started making some custom buildings for the game. So far I have done:
    Lab
    House
    Pokémart
    Pokécenter
    I aim to do:
    Gym
    and various other buildings

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    It seems to be a good idea, but I'd like to seen the sprites before I make my judgement. Also, I have some more stuff for you. The crate you already have is now a Chest, I have also made a crate, and a different coloured crate for the hero's/heroine's bedroom. I have also made a large chest, and a cupboard. Below are the new things I have just typed about. The Large chest is for large items. The normal sized Chest (the one you have now) is for moderately sized Items. The New crates are for small items and the odd coloured orange and blue one is for item storage. The cupboard is for bigs things like hostages and importanat to storyline clues or whatever. Here they are:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Okay so i'm mid-way through the first battle. It's the fight against Hikari/Kouki. The music throughout the game will be from Diamond and pearl.
    Most of the music in the game is MP3 format (I can play it using a special patch I found on the internet) If anyone has any decent music they would be willing to donate please PM me.

EDIT: If you want to show your support to polaris put this in your signature:

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    long time no see space gaurd...
    screenies look goodish, grass looks better! hero should be resised

nice game anyway--

PS: thats my gamecube!!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    So school work has got in the way of game progress. But that hasn't stopped me doing bits now and again. I am almost ready to start the main quest (Finally). Expect an upate soon
    Spoiler:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    WTF....90Megs...wow
    if its that big this has gotta be a good game!

how the hell did you get 90...i got 30 with illusion unzipped...but 90 whao..
    well if its MP3 files or something you should compress it!, theres a program called DietMP3..it can convert 5megs >>> 0.5megs<though dose reduce quality

anyway keep it up!

BTW, you'll need ta change ya name soon loll!!!

Back