• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Project Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Oh.. My... God... I feel so dumb now... xD I didnt notice this OOC thread till now... But anyways. My posting might be limited tomorrow, because I have some business to attend to... <_< >_>

Years
    Homework in four subjects, I shall finish that first and then post the next part =) Hope you don't mind me posting updates, just want you to know why I haven't posted yet.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Oh that reminds me: I'm back at school now :( So I won't be online as often as I usually was

Shouldn't be a problem though :D

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    How would it work if one would try and catcha goldeen? Since the can only really work in the water.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I don't really care, I won't be catching any goldeen xD Was just wondering.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    Got round to finishing~

Name: Tobias "Toby" Bailoch

Appearance: Toby stands at around 5'7. He has muscular frame, built up from the years of hard gym work. He is not overly muscular, with his muscles bursting out of his skin. He thinks of his frame as "not to big, not to small, just right". His large, cheeky smile has become re-known around the many regions of the world, as well as his optimistic look on life. His big, brown eyes suit his sleightly rounded face. His shoulders, broadened like his father's, frame his upper chest. His legs are taught and strong, training with his parents.

He inherited his father's spiky brown hair and large blue eyes, and has the same focussed battling stare.

Outfits: Toby was never a 'fashionable' guy. He wore clothes because if there use, not because of how they looked. But his usual attire is;
    -A long sleeved dark grey jacket. The sleeves fall just before the cuffs. The jacket is blank on the front, with a black zipper running down the middle. On the back, a large printed Treecko, Mudkip, Totodile and Eevee are behind the words 'Escaping the Dark, Falling into the light'. The words are white, with cracks coming from the top and bottom.
    -Kenji's signature yellow t-shirt. It has short sleeves, and single word sewen in green on the front; Axel.
    -A pair of long black, tracksuit pants. There is a single white stripe down the sides. The ends of the legs are tattered and torn.
    -And finally, a black fingerless glove. It reaches up past his wrist, like a gauntlet.

History: Born and raised in Viridian, Toby had a good life. His father, "Green", was the local gym leader, and his mother was a trainer. Both of his parents trained him vigorously, so he would become as strong as them. Everyday, he would visit the gym after school, and train till dinner time. His parents would test him to see what he had learned, and taught him battle strategy after dinner. He brought friends to the Gym, to see battles with his father, and would cheer from the sidelines.

When Toby turned 10, he became much more involved with everyday gym activities. Training became much more important, and he was given some pokemon to battle against trainers, a Rhyhorn and a Machoke. They served him well, and won many battles with them. He became a fierce trainer, but never had a pokemon of his own. He wanted his own pokemon, but stayed with his parents to help them run the gym. For the next 6 years, he worked long and hard at the gym.

A month before his 16th birthday, Team Rocket put their plan into action. Viridian was one of the last to be taken by Rocket. His family put up a brave fight, but there pokemon were snagged in the end. Vowing vengeance, and escaping their wrath, fleeing under the orders of his parents. He arrived in Goldenrod after living in abandoned buildings, and doing jobs for the exiled pokemon professors, he acquired a Nidoran♂ Egg from the day care which his parents had left there. Hatching almost immediately, he began training. Staying with the old couple, he slept in their basement and worked for them for about a month.

However, Team Rocket had their eye on the day care. Seeing it as a threat, they ransacked it, capturing all the pokemon withing. Narrowly escaping, Toby jumped onto the Magnet train and made his way back to Viridian. Sleeping in his old tree house, it was this night that Toby was approached by Mew...

Personality: Toby is your everyday, nice guy. He does what he can to help others in need, and does everything a normal nice guy does. His cheeky smile, showing his pearly white smile is known throughout his town, and places he has travelled too. His calm demeanour allows him to take control of any situation, quickly. This doesn't mean that he won't panic, he almost as scared as the others. But he has learned how to remain calm.

Chosen Legendary: Celebi

Pokémon:
    Name: Pin
    Species: Nidoran♂
    Nature: Naive
    Personality: Pin, like his owner, is very happy go lucky. He enjoys battling, and won't back down from a challenge. Raised from the egg of his parents' Nidoking and Nidoqueen, the fierce little rodent is a match for many pokemon.

Other: Nope~

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Can I refer to someone on my chapter 2? It would go something like this:
    ''The only activity he saw, was some teenagers leave Prof. Oaks lab, but he couldnt tell anything more of them, because he was so far away of the lab at the time''.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    Charchic, I present my finished signup:

Name: Azibo Rahotep

Just in case you think this is an unusual name, I'll give you detail about it. Azibo is an Egyptian name meaning "earth". Rahotep is also egyption, meaning "Ra is satisfied"

Appearance: Azibo has dark brown, not quite black, skin and is very tall (6'0"). He has an athletic body and looks more or less in decent shape. He has light brown hair. Azibo's hair is short and styled with a part right down the middle. His eyes are hazel. They are very wide. His eyebrows are thin. Their color is identical to that of Azibo's hair. Azibo has reached puberty, so he has got a small, light brown beard. The beard is surprisingly very smooth.

To cover his athletic body, Azibo wears a sleeveless shirt with the logo of a globe on it. He wears black shirt, no matter what color his top may be. When faced with a formal occasion, such as a date or a gym battle, he wears a long sleeved black shirt and long black pants. Azibo doesn't like to wear attire that is too formal. Azibo wears a gold necklace around his neck. It has a Golden Pokeball symbol on it. He wears a belt that carries all his needs, such as his textbooks and his guide to the Pokemon world (Life in the Pokemon World, by Will Dernes). He wears classic running shoes on his feet.

History: Azibo, being born in December of 1994, knew not that he had a purpose in his life far greater than he knew. Azibo grew up in the region of Hoenn. He grew up in the beautiful Fallarabor town, near the volcano, Mt. Chimney. His life was really weird, since his parents were away often when Azibo was 5 years old at their occupation of being Team Aqua Commanders. That is when Azibo gained his timidness. He was afraid in situations without his parents. He feared they would never return. He was also a cute, devious little 5 year old. He stole Twizzlers from the cabinet before his parents returned. They didn't gain too much money from their job, so they didn't have too much food to go around. Azibo did not know that, as his little brain could not comprehend how the economy worked. As he grew older, Azibo snuck out to go to the gym when his parents were gone. They wouldn't let him do that when they were home as the parents had strict rules. When Azibo was 10, his parents quit their job as Team Aqua Commanders and spent a lot more time with their only son. Azibo also wanted to be with his parents, so he played all day with them. He was very happy and gave them unconditional love, until he found out the truth about them. Back when he was young, he never knew about Team Aqua. He became very angry and ran away from home. He then met a Zen Master. The Zen Master taught Azibo many things. He taught him how to meditate and to relax. He went to live with him. His parents didn't even notice he was missing until a month passed by. They became very worried and wondered what became of them. The former Aqua members stumbled across the Zen Master, who revealed his name to be Crest Oelen. The Zen Master showed them into the house. There, the parents saw Azibo sitting, playing a video game. Azibo was called and arose quietly from his video game. He greeted his parents in the most nasty way because he was not glad to see the former villains. Crest said to go to them and at least try to live a good life with them. He reluctantly went with them and lived a normal life. His parents noticed a change in Azibo. He had become more appreciating of things such as nature, music, and mostly, the Earth. He also had become more obedient and less decensorized. With this personality, he took 5 years of trainers school. He just went with the flow of everything and was very casual. He made many friends and a few enemies, mostly because of his really genuine emotion. Actually, people made friends with him because he was shy. Most athletes didn't like him because he bragged about his athletic ability. He was not a friend of the parents, either, as he took more food than he was supposed to at dinners. As a result, he wasn't allowed to people's houses for dinner. He struggled with his grades. He had an 87 average the first year, and 84 the second year, an 89 the third, an 80 the fourth, and a 90 the fifth. At his home life, his family life was not doing too well. At the start of Project Victory, his parents rejoined Team Aqua. The economy was falling apart and the region was being destroyed by the project. The last thing he saw before going to sleep was his house going into flames...

Personality: Azibo is a very determined person in the exercise world. He exercises with a good portion of his spare time. Outside of the gym, Azibo is a very quiet and bashful person. He is easily shocked by people. He is very sensitive to many things, and not decensorized like most people in the modern world. He is very obedient to people, except his villainous parents, who disappeared after Project Victory started. Azibo is very casual in social situation, just going with the flow of things. He is a good listener. Azibo, though quiet, is greedy. He takes more than what everyone else. For example, at the dinner table one day, Azibo took 4 helpings of pasta while everyone else took 2. Azibo loves nature and has an animosity against modern technology. He doesn't like computers, iPods, or the like because he believes that they waste nature in a bad way. He brags that he is better than everyone else in athletic games such as baseball, kickball, basketball, and tennis.

Chosen Legendary: Regirock

Pokémon
    Any Pre-Evolution Pokémon for a Chosen Hero other than Dark of Ghost: And then you may capture Pokémon as you progress through the story, for Chosen Villain: Any Dark or Ghost Pre-Evolution Pokémon. This is more like the anime, they know as many moves as they can, but they have to be able to learn those moves, and those moves will not be powerful unless you make a great post with them.

Name: Beldum
    Species: Beldum
    Nature: Bashful
    Personality: Beldum is very shy. He isn't comfortable about new things and has trouble trusting humans or other Pokemon.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Just a quick question before I post: how do you get the Image of the pokemon aswell as the stats for it to appear in your post? I can never figure out how to do that :P

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
    I found the image on bulbapedia and just wrapped image tags around it,
    Pokémon - Project Victory

And the stats I copy and pasted them :)

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    May I possibly travel with Brock...? And is Brock like Brock in the anime...? Like, with the breeding stuff and Pokémon knowledge and all that? Oh! And IF I can travel with Brock, is it possible to make the double battles with TR like... Me and Brock vs TR Grunts? Thanks

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
    Brock doesn't need to keep his old ones, he can keep one of them if he wants so he has one like you, and yeah he can catch new ones.

Anyway, I'll be travelling with Jasmine Mikan, I get the surnames from their English Translations of their first names xD So yeah, she is my cousin in this RP.

Yeah but he can only keep one Pokémon...and it can't be Onix, but yeah you can travel with him :]

Name: Jasmine Mikan

Appearance:
    Jasmine is the same size as Michael, standing at five foot five which is not tall for her age but not too small. She has a very unique hairstyle with light long brown hair falling down weightlessly let on top the long smooth hair two, what could be seen as spikes, hung up with golden hair clips keeping them in place. She had bright blue eyes and tanned skin wearing a long flowing white dress.

Personality:
    Jasmine is very intelligant and kind and devotes her life to battling aswell as helping sick Pokémon, unlike most Gym Leaders she is not very competitive and likes the feeling when handing her Gym Badge to others, she is not spiteful at all, Jasmine enjoys being childish more than she does being serious but hates any form of bullying or cruelty, when Jasmine had her Pokémon stolen from her in Sinnoh, she feld with her Pichu, Sparky, to Pewter City, in search for her family, she is the cousin of Michael Smith and upon arriving at their house she noticed it was burnt and feared that her family had perished, little did they know they had moved to Viridian and that Michael was heading to Pewter at that moment.

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Name: Brock (Stoney <---- Fake namez FTW?)

Appearence: Brock is pretty tall and has an average build. He has brown and spiky hair. His skin color is darker than average and his eyes are usually closed. He usually wears a short green shirt with a brown vest on top of it. He also wears gray pants and white and blue shoes.

Personality: Brock is a kind and caring person. He was the Gym Leader of Pewter City before Team Rocket arrived. He doesnt battle much anymore, because he wants to become the best breeder in the world of Pokémon. He loves Pokémon and taking care of them. He hates it when someone treat Pokémon badly and he doesnt hesitate when it comes to battling Team Rocket. He nows really much when it comes to Pokémon and Kanto.

Hope this is good... I am so tired now, that there might be some mistakes, but bare with me.

Oh. And Btw, do you mean that Brock can catch many Pokémon, but he cant use them? Feel free to correct me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back