• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Puffy Pink

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hey, The Ultra Nerd, have been really enjoying the hack so far. Every sprite is adorable and well-made, and I've loved the selection of Kirbymon from all over the franchise.
    Problem came up, though, when I got to Celadon, and went to the Game Corner. I tried to buy the
    Spoiler:
    and
    Spoiler:
    , and the game did not take my coins and just looped back to the 'Welcome' message. I was really excited to use the latter, but unfortunately the game did not let me take it. I'm going to get back to it and grab some Hitmon replacements to see what I get.
    EDIT: Wow, those spoiler tags did not work like I thought.

Days
  • Hey, The Ultra Nerd, have been really enjoying the hack so far. Every sprite is adorable and well-made, and I've loved the selection of Kirbymon from all over the franchise.
    Problem came up, though, when I got to Celadon, and went to the Game Corner. I tried to buy the
    Spoiler:
    and
    Spoiler:
    , and the game did not take my coins and just looped back to the 'Welcome' message. I was really excited to use the latter, but unfortunately the game did not let me take it. I'm going to get back to it and grab some Hitmon replacements to see what I get.
    EDIT: Wow, those spoiler tags did not work like I thought.
    are you using the most recent version of the patch? this problem came up with someone else and (I think) I fixed it

Years
  • Is there something up with the shiny rate in this hack? Because I've encountered three (3) already and I'm not even at Pewter City yet.

I'm certainly not complaining, though~

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    hey quick question does the thing over eevee evolve differently or does it not evolve into anything? Nevermind I figured it out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    A Pokémon Fire Red ROM hack that replaces all 151 Pokémon with Kirby characters, complete with movesets, abilities, stat spreads, etc.

Trailer:

Patch download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uJPFnEnRMw3-g6NLi-haz2k_sYOXyxWa?usp=drive_link
    This is an awesome hack, probably one of my favorites in recent times as a Kirby fan. Would love to see this expanded with a V2 someday, but even if it never happens I will definitely be replaying and recommending any Kirby fans try this one out.

Days
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    i was trying to get the crystal shard to evolve dark matter when i saw a girl with pink hair preventing the path to get up onto the ledge so I am incapable of getting miracle matter.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    This was a pretty fun rom hack, a neat little thing to play. I give it a poyo/10. Here's my HoF team!

Spoiler: SPOILERS!

Are Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dedede legendaries? :0
    I can answer this question, though I'm doing so in spoiler tags...

Spoiler: SPOILERS!

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    I really enjoyed my time with this hack. I went for a Pokédex completion run, registering the whole Pokédex before beating the Champion. I was playing one of the oldest versions (not 1.3), so this may have been patched out, but I discovered an issue where
    Spoiler:

Aside from that though, it was fun, and the spritework was absolutely top-notch. I'd love to see something similar in games with more Pokémon, so we could have more Kirby creatures available. Here's my champion team:
    Spoiler: Champion Team

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I was playing one of the oldest versions (not 1.3), so this may have been patched out, but I discovered an issue where
    Spoiler:

I had no problems with
    Spoiler:

so the problem probably was just "you're playing an old version".

Days
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    I had no problems with
    Spoiler:

so the problem probably was just "you're playing an old version".
    Yeah, that'd make sense. When I saw that there was a V1.3, I figured that I had an old version and that someone would have likely mentioned the issue prior. But I wanted to at least make sure it was known, just in case.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen today
    I seem to be having all sorts of trouble with this game. I can't get it to load past the screen where it tells you what year Fire Red came out. And the first time I got it to load it kept either freezing or resetting on me.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    how do i instal?
    Download the patch, apply it to a V1.1 Fire Red Rom. This is listed in the Readme in the Google Drive folder with the patch in.

I seem to be having all sorts of trouble with this game. I can't get it to load past the screen where it tells you what year Fire Red came out. And the first time I got it to load it kept either freezing or resetting on me.

Did you apply the patch to a V1.1 Fire Red Rom? It's important you patch it to the right version or things like that are likely to happen.

Back