• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokémon Pure Heart & Pokémon True Soul

Days
    • Seen today
    Loving Pure Heart, great job

I've been training up Haunter & Graveler and just got to the PokeAthlon Dome and can't find the linking cord in the prizes shop, is it only available on a certain day like some other items or is this a bug?

Also, will it be reusable or will I need to save 3,000 for each evolution?
    Glad you're enjoying it. The Linking Cord is available in the Pokéathlon Prize Shop on Fridays, and also on Sunday after receiving the National Pokédex, taking the place of the Nugget for 3,000 points. The Linking Cord is single-use.

Days
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hi! Really Love the game so far! I do however think there's a bug with Eusine. The game froze first when I met him outside mt. Mortar, couldn't get in to the apricorntrees without it freezing so I just stayed outta there. But now, after the fight with him at route 26, I flew back to change Pokémon's and i can't get passed the bridge. An exclamation point appears every time at the same place and then the game freezes. So I'm stuck in Johto haha, I need help, any ideas?

Days
    • Seen today
    Hi! Really Love the game so far! I do however think there's a bug with Eusine. The game froze first when I met him outside mt. Mortar, couldn't get in to the apricorntrees without it freezing so I just stayed outta there. But now, after the fight with him at route 26, I flew back to change Pokémon's and i can't get passed the bridge. An exclamation point appears every time at the same place and then the game freezes. So I'm stuck in Johto haha, I need help, any ideas?
    That's strange. I've never encountered a freeze like that. Would it be possible for you to send your save file in DMs?
    have you found out if it works with Twilight Menu? i kinda...forgot.
    The upcoming update will work with TM!

Days
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    That's strange. I've never encountered a freeze like that. Would it be possible for you to send your save file in DMs?

The upcoming update will work with TM!
    Sure, here you go!

Attachments

• 24FED415-A90C-4E20-A4FF-E3452C593A83.png
      24FED415-A90C-4E20-A4FF-E3452C593A83.png
      29.8 KB · Views: 8
    Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hi! I was wondering if TMs are reusable in this hack? I'll be playing either way, but I haven't been able to find mention of it and I'd love to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

Back