• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon R/S/E: Legends

How should the battle system be like?

• Regular but with backgrounds and a few other things added

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Isometric view and have a battle like pokemon stadium/coliseum with arenas and stuff.

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    ok, alot of people asked questions so ill answer them: (PLEASE READ THIS)
    1) Sphere is free
    2)It was said enough of times that the demo will be released in a couple of days, so please stop asking.
    3)Im not in any need of a beta tester at the moment
    4)I dont need iso sprites of trainers from other games, just the ones ive listed with picture.
    5)The battle system will be similar to CoL because it will have backgrounds
    6)This will be a walk around demo.

Theres all your answers, hopefully people will read this so i dont have to answer them again.

Last edited:

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    soz 4 asking i only flicked through the pages looking at screens so i didnt know abouth the demo my bad :)

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    Ack... I was going to post a sample of my sprite work but since I just joined after finding this thread from google it looks like I need 15 (14 now) more posts before I can link you. I'll try sending this via PM then make a proper post once I'm able. In any case, awesome work, I really hope this project becomes succesful.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    can you make me a trainer 2 battle in it please?
    name- Cool trainer Greg
    pkmn- Typhlosion,Charizard,Moltres,Blazkin
    Start Quote: Ill burn you with my flames
    Win quote: Do u need a hosepipe?
    Lose quote:Anyone got a lighter?

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    waterboy said:
    name- Cool trainer Greg

Uhhh... who are you asking? And if you're asking me and asking me to make a trainer's license thing, sorry I don't do those.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    no im asking darthjarjar cuz hes makin the game and i wana be a trainer that u battle but if not dnt worry just thought it was worth a try lol

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    waterboy said:
    name- Cool trainer Greg

ask me that again when theres a battle system please....

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    I finished another sprite set, this time I made both a male and female version of the same one incase you want a bit of variety. Just a few more posts and I can start showing the screenshots on here but until them, I'll PM them to you.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Thats all the screens i have for now, the next screens will have some indoors and oldale town.

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    I've completed all the sprites you needed Darthjarjar, I'll upload them in a sec and edit my post with the picture containing all of them. I made a lot of changes to each one, so please use these instead of the ones I've sent so far.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2006
    I would also like to be part of your game is you wish or not i just want to play it so bad.

Kurosai

Sandshrew Master
    Years
    All the Sprites

Eh darnit, I thought I needed only 5 posts but it looks like I require 15 to post the image. I guess I'll have to send this by PM as well.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Kurosai said:
    Eh darnit, I thought I needed only 5 posts but it looks like I require 15 to post the image. I guess I'll have to send this by PM as well.

Im not saying Spam the forum, but post a bit and get to fifteen...as long as you post worthful comments your fine.

Back to the game...Im finding it hard to make sprites now...eerrppp...I'll keep on trying wild pokemon to improve...keep it going...

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
    there is no demo iv asked before there will be in about 2 wks i think we will just have to wait in agony lol

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Read the Rules akolo! Stay on Topic! and read the thread...if you were interested, as of yet there is NO DEMO!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Stop spamming plz. To prevent double posting you can edit you posts. Sprites are for example on pokemonelite if you want to know.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Can someone sort out this guy...I hate n00bs. If you can't be asked to read the rules than leave PC. We Don't want you here. Don't double post or go wildly Offtopic. It really Bugs Me...

and the Game...Im finding it very difficult to do wild pokemon overworlds...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back