• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    How many Pokémon exactly are obtainable? I know it says all through gen 8 with exceptions. But I can't find those exceptions . Thanks in advance:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Guys I would LOVE to play this hack, anybody found a way to play this on a NDSi? I'm using TwilightMenu++ but GBArunner2 is not working for me. If any of you had any lucky please help me too!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    yeah dexnav shiny chaining follows the same rates as ORAS, as for the raids I'm not sure but I've never head of anyone encountering a shiny through raids so I'm gonna assume no? LOL I don't actually know myself

there's still more stuff on the way (like new content and more QOL) :)

Once I type the word stock,this version can't get in.Can you solve this problem?(I want to translate this version in Chinese.)Thank you

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    I've realized something that would probably be fairly easy to tweak and remove something I consider cheesy. (mostly because it's completely impossible to do this in a competitive battle, and this hack's rules seem to be modeled after that) Before battling a major trainer (excluding a certain situation in Cerulean Cave), cure the party's status effects. This is because you can make Toxic/Flame Orb pointless and do busted things like stack Poison Heal and Leftovers or auto-Guts and Choice items by getting poisoned or burned by wild Pokemon. It's not going to win you fights on its own (probably, though I could see something with Scarf Guts going 6-0 against the right team) and won't help you against the E4 if you're relying on that to carry you, but I still felt it was potentially something you may want to address.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    All of the new features and things are really nice and from videos i saw it seems to be well made, too bad the hack is very hard i suck at pokemon in story mode or competitive so i don't really think this is a hack for me, still great job with everything you did is very impressive stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Can you guys recommend a similar rom hack with this? OMG I need a new rom hack. I already beat 2 times.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    Can you guys recommend a similar rom hack with this? OMG I need a new rom hack. I already beat 2 times.

Have you played any of the Drayano hacks? They are probably the most similar as far as polish and difficultly.

Years
  • You mean "Renegade Platinum?" I never try that guy's rom hack. How was it?

I'd recommend Renegade Platinum or any of Drayano60's hacks, Polished Crystal is quite good as well.

I've realized something that would probably be fairly easy to tweak and remove something I consider cheesy. (mostly because it's completely impossible to do this in a competitive battle, and this hack's rules seem to be modeled after that) Before battling a major trainer (excluding a certain situation in Cerulean Cave), cure the party's status effects. This is because you can make Toxic/Flame Orb pointless and do busted things like stack Poison Heal and Leftovers or auto-Guts and Choice items by getting poisoned or burned by wild Pokemon. It's not going to win you fights on its own (probably, though I could see something with Scarf Guts going 6-0 against the right team) and won't help you against the E4 if you're relying on that to carry you, but I still felt it was potentially something you may want to address.

Noted

Can I get a galarian darmanitan? Currently have 4 badges
    in seafoam islands

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    You mean "Renegade Platinum?" I never try that guy's rom hack. How was it?

Yea all his hacks are very good. If you want to try something a unique twist, look for his Blaze Black/Volt White hack. Most of the gym leaders and E4 were changed to be double or triple battles.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Which part do u think it's too hard. Perhaps we can strategize and find a solution for you.

Years
  • Honestly, it's the fact that the level cap makes me feel so restricted. No mater how I train my Pokemon, the bosses having so much Speed trained onto their Pokemon is what screws me over.

If you can only play games with the difficulty made for 10 year olds maybe you should play the official games or 90% of the other hacks in here where you can grind and play like a brain dead monkey.

Or you could just use your brain.
    That's what I did.

Besides the first 3 gyms aren't that hard lol. The game doesn't start as the crap fest you think it is.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    It was 2:00 Am in the Morning and i found this on my recommended...

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Just finished this game with this Gen-8 themed team. It made me appreciate the value of walls and tanks.

Corsola-G was amazing. It neuters just about any physical attacker and ended up soloing Bruno. Definitely MVP of the run.

I came across what seems to be a bug though. Cramorant's Gulp Missile doesn't activate when it gets KO'ed. Also can't find Grapploct on Seafoam Islands B4F.

Also, I have some questions.
    1. Is there a list of unobtainable Pokemon? I can't find the Nosepass line at all. Am I missing something?
    2. Does chain fishing work in this game?
    3. Is DexNav supposed to not work in the Safari Zone?

EDIT: Forgot to mention this, but I found it weird that Lance's Primal Dialga mostly used Roar. By the time it actually started attacking, I already whittled it down enough that it doesn't really matter.

Attachments

• 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)-0.png
      1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)-0.png
      10.1 KB · Views: 15
    Last edited:
    Back