• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Absolutely loving this ROM. I'm only in vermillion, and I'm 7 hours in. The challenge is great. I've never played a difficult hack before, mainly because I felt like it would be more boring than fun, but as someone who follows the competitive scene, I immediately fell in love with the strategy. Also hats off for all the crazy features you packed into this. Dexnav, IVs checker, raids, dynamax, megas, the list goes on. Anyways just saying thanks for making this, I'm having so much fun.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2021
    Congratulations to this absolutly stunning piece of art. I really enjoyed the whole play through and I just finished the elite 4 :) having up to gen 8 pokemon and mechanics with the nostalgic of the 3rd gen visuals was wonderful. I am currently building another team for a rematch against the elite 4, looking forward for this to be released! I just have two questions remaining:
    - Are there any battles available after you become champ that can be repeated unlimitedly to gain money and test new teams?
    - How can I "control" the level of the raids? I really want to catch a tapu koko but every time I take a look I only get 5 star raids.

Thank you very much for this experience again! Looking forward to new content :)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    To those struggling to get a perfect Pokemon to show Sabrina in order to get Gardevoirite from her, try using DexNav to repeatedly find Type:Null in Cerulean Cave! As a legendary, Type:Null is hard-coded to have at least 3 perfect IVs, meaning a 3-star Type:Null found through Dexnav will have perfect IVs in all stats.

Years
  • Congratulations to this absolutly stunning piece of art. I really enjoyed the whole play through and I just finished the elite 4 :) having up to gen 8 pokemon and mechanics with the nostalgic of the 3rd gen visuals was wonderful. I am currently building another team for a rematch against the elite 4, looking forward for this to be released! I just have two questions remaining:
    - Are there any battles available after you become champ that can be repeated unlimitedly to gain money and test new teams?
    - How can I "control" the level of the raids? I really want to catch a tapu koko but every time I take a look I only get 5 star raids.

Thank you very much for this experience again! Looking forward to new content :)

Raids have a chance of being 6 stars after you become champion, it's just a dice roll at that point. There aren't any repeatable battles at the moment, I'll be adding more stuff in the next update to address this. But if you want to gain money doing the late game raids is probably your best bet.

Absolutely loving this ROM. I'm only in vermillion, and I'm 7 hours in. The challenge is great. I've never played a difficult hack before, mainly because I felt like it would be more boring than fun, but as someone who follows the competitive scene, I immediately fell in love with the strategy. Also hats off for all the crazy features you packed into this. Dexnav, IVs checker, raids, dynamax, megas, the list goes on. Anyways just saying thanks for making this, I'm having so much fun.

glad you're having fun, but all those features are really thanks to the CFRU Engine I'm using made by Skeli789, so I don't take much credit for that :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    quick question, does this have a custom story or does it use fire red story?

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2021
    Oscarbrock is willing to give textures with graphical improvements for your game and to translate it into Spanish.
    Contact with him: @Oscar_BrockWah on Twitter

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    Hello oscar brock wants to make you a collaboration to give you more graphics and translate it into Spanish for this you should contact him

arrow1080

AL SAH HIM
    Years
  • se muy bueno se ve se nota que se ha empeñado mucho en hacer un juego de calidad y de gran dificultad. vengo del canal de [Oscar Brock] y afirmo que le cede todos los recursos de la room base clase 151, y si esta muy intersado que se comunique con el para traducirlo al español.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    Thank you very much for this rom soupercell! I just beat it and made an account here just to say thanks. Now I'm hoping for new content for this masterpiece.
    PD: Add waterfall please !! My Swampert miss it in my run.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    @Xzeso quick question mate, did it have a new story or does it follows fire reds story?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    El juego se ve genial, por favor deja a Oscar Brock traducir el juego el está dispuesto a hacerlo, para que los de habla hispana podamos disfrutar el juego al máximo.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2021
    Thank you very much for this rom soupercell! I just beat it and made an account here just to say thanks. Now I'm hoping for new content for this masterpiece.
    PD: Add waterfall please !! My Swampert miss it in my run.

There is a move tutor in Saffron City that can teach it Liquidation which has even higher base power :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    OSCAR BROCK TE CEDE TODOS LOS RECURSOS DE LA ROM BASE CLASE 151, PARA QUE PUEDA MEJORAR LA CALIDAD GRÁFICA DEL JUEGO Y QUE TE PUEDAS COMUNICAR CON OSCAR BROCK EL PUEDE TRADUCIR EL JUEGO EN ESPAÑOL MIL BENDICIONES Y MUCHOS EXITOS EN TUS ROMS SON MUY BUENOS EXCELENTES

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    @XPunchFalcon Waterfall is better because of the flinch. I went for scald instead, the burning chance went awesome against Lance Garchomp

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    hello,good game!,i don't know much english but i wanted to say 2 things, 1 what is the base rom ?, 2 oscar brock (a spanish youtuber) wants to translate your game and says that you communicate with him.

Back