• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2023
    I am about to start the elite 4 but I was never able to find the razor fang and dubious disk, does anyone know where I can find them?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2021
    I am about to start the elite 4 but I was never able to find the razor fang and dubious disk, does anyone know where I can find them?

Both Porygon2 and Gligar evolve with Dusk Stone. It's all written in the documents.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Hi

First message for me here, just want to tell you" THANKS" ! That rom was so fun, so challenging, I had to tried new strategies and even knowing the opponent set was not enough to beat it sometimes.
    I enjoyed the fact that you can play all generations, I didn't played the 8th at all and it was very refreshing to have it.

My team was around music theme. Bronzong was a late addition to the team, but the master was Rillaboom. Insane pokemon, after a SD can OS every single non-resisting pokemon with grassy glide. Toxtrictity-mega was also fun.
    And my heart beat for Primarina, she set up the last fight and behind her substitute annihilate the last pokemon of Blue (
    Spoiler:
    )

To improve the game maybe increase way to make money early (meowth thief are boring) and give destiny knot a little bit earlier in the game ?
    Can't wait to see the updates !

Now, time to do it with monotype !

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Another run done. this time a randomizer and it was even more fun, not sure if the game randomizes the mon to another or if its per route that is randomized. It was really good however in randomizer the hardest things are mostly getting HA and getting shrooms for the move relearner mostly, but it was fun. also getting specific items like power herb, rocky helmet or air baloon too. For battles i think most are still good the change of sabrina did shock and confuse me but i was able to win still. i would say most gyms are fine in difficulty and so are rivals battle.
    IMO the e4 should be tweaked a bit maybe. i think the champ is too easy in comparison to the other E4 member who are
    Spoiler:

Looking forward to the next release and will try maybe a mono poison run to see how it is.
    2020-11-03 16_21_00-VisualBoyAdvance-M (SVNGit_)-100%(0, 60 fps).png

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I dont see myself remaining sane at the end of this hack. I've basically given up and started using the 'Weak Opponents' Gameshark code for the big fights. I couldnt handle Sabrina's team, Koga's team was too fast for me, and I havent even gotten to Blaine yet. So go ahead and call me stupid/lazy/a cheater/whatever. I cant enjoy the good parts of this game due to how difficult the rest is.

Honestly, I dont even think I'm gonna bother with the Elite 4 at this rate.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2021
    LOL this has been asked and answered at least 2 previous times over the past 20 or so posts and is in both the changelog and evolution changes doc.

Evolves at 60.

I'm sorry that a friend passed the game to me and told me to answer my questions.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    Ok so would anybody who's finished this hack (or even the creator himself) think it's actually possible to nuzlocke it (Even in a randomizer) ? Since the challenge comes from the diversity of teambuilding and a nuzlocke restricts that (one pokemon per zone), i was thinking it would be very difficult, leaning on near impossible.
    I'm not that good at pokemon, but i still wanted to give a shot at the added challenge.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Not sure if its a known issue or just me but I have been having issues with the game crashing whenever I try to use or view both sceptile and greninja which sucks because they are 2 of my faves. This has only been happening since updating to 2.1 with greninja and was using both up to just before taking on the elite 4 with only a few issues every now and again with sceptile

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Radical_Red-0x4.png

I may have overcompensated a little for the implied difficulty while picking my team members, it ended up being a rather meta team.

Top notch battle design all around, it was a blast to play!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    Ok so would anybody who's finished this hack (or even the creator himself) think it's actually possible to nuzlocke it (Even in a randomizer) ? Since the challenge comes from the diversity of teambuilding and a nuzlocke restricts that (one pokemon per zone), i was thinking it would be very difficult, leaning on near impossible.
    I'm not that good at pokemon, but i still wanted to give a shot at the added challenge.

If you look up the Pokemon streamer Vizually, he actually did beat it in a Nuzlocke.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Vizaually did not beat in a nuzlocke. He blacked out numerous fights and did unlimited raids. Only person to beat the game as a nuzlocke on video is HelptheSkrelp on Twitch. He posted the E4 as a youtube video HelptheSkrelp.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    I see, so only one person beat it legitimately in a nuzlocke ? Sounds super tough, haha, but i guess that could be interesting to try out, since there's not many games i play at the moment, outside of swsh. (well until christmas at least)
    I already tried once (with the randomizer in normal mode because why not) and actually lost at falkner lmao. I lost my starter, a snover, against a Metagross because "wouldn't it be funny if i caught it in the first pokeball haha ecksdee", lost a rillaboom against a Sandaconda's skull bash (it raises attack and defense now), and only eternal floette remained, who got killed by Falkner's corvisquire because haha roost go brrr.
    Also it seems like the randomizer mode sets a random pokemon to replace an original one (seemed like all the weedles got replaced by sunfloras), did i get that right ?

Back