• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Idon'tgibbheart

IloveGengar
Years
    • His him
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    Hi! I am new here. I just want to ask where can I find destiny knot? I really want to have a Pokemon with perfect IV so I can raise my chance of winning in every boss fight. Also, is there any way I can earn money faster since VS Seeker seems not in the game? Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    Hello!
    Just found your hack, incredible work! I'm amazed.

I didn't even finished Mt. Moon, but I read that the Seevi Island is not in your game... Why ?
    I just wanted the battle tower :(

Will you add them later ?

Keep up the good work!

Years
    • lolwut
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    Hey soupercell,

like many others I just made an account to say Thank You for delivering such a great ROM Hack. I was finally able to beat it after 2 weeks of grinding new pokemons, getting to know new techniques, doing research and competetive teambuild.

I've been playing the main Pokemon series since Ruby and Sapphire came out until Diamond and Pearl but then stopped until I recently finished Blazed Glazed. This basically means I never played with a fairy type and didnt know most of the new Pokemons at the beginning. This forced me to come up with new ideas each boss battle and taught me a lot about Pokemon. People can't whine about this being too hard if I managed to beat this game.

Also I found the Top 4 way too easy. E.g. vs Lance I easily won by using my Hippowdon with Yawn and Earthquake, I think both of his team use taunt/stealth rock as first move. I just ignored it, went into Ferrothorn, got another Taunt, back to Hippo, he starts boosting, I yawn, he swaps, I EQ, he attacks, I yawn, he swaps, I EQ, rinse and repeat. Hippowdon killed 3 Mons.

I will deffo start again with a Monotype Team, but I dont know how to create a second save file on RetroArch yet.

Hall of Fame Team: see attachment.

Attachments

• Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)
      ffame.jpg
      125.6 KB · Views: 41
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2020
    Hello, this game is great, i just need to grind a lot, very challenging, is there a way to evolve togepi early and to evolve togetic? Do i need special stone like shiny stone to get togekiss? Where can i find it? Thankssss

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    I want to use Grassy Seed Hawlucha, but as far as I can see the Acrobatics TM is not included in the game. Does anyone know some other way to get it on Hawlucha??

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Also, even though Doublade should have Blademaster, I can't get Smart Strike to crit no matter how many times I use it. It should be a 1-in-8 chance, so I'm not sure if it's working properly on this Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Finished the game for the 10 time maybe... randomizer gives you so many playable options that it isn't getting boring
    First time succeeded to take a screen shot ;)

Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2021

Eruption on typhlosion is way too broken tbh. I shouldn't use that guy on the fire monotype

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2023
    I seem to be enjoying just the hunt of different Pokemon, one thing that would be nice but probably not possible in Fire Red is Pokemon following like in Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

Back