• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    where can u find a shukles ? and is there a way to get the mega stone from charizard y when u alrdy got a x `? or do i have to cheat one ? when yes what is the code ?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • where can u find a shukles ? and is there a way to get the mega stone from charizard y when u alrdy got a x `? or do i have to cheat one ? when yes what is the code ?

Charizard Y- The stone is given by Blaine after beating him and then showing him a Pokemon with at least 150 EVs of Special ATK.
    Shuckle- I would assume you can still find it through Rock Smashing, which you get by defeating your extra rival infront of the Safari Zone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    so where do i rock smash ? and how can i fight blaine ? do i have to complete the mansion ?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • so where do i rock smash ? and how can i fight blaine ? do i have to complete the mansion ?

You get to Blaine the same way you always do- Go find the Secret Key in the Pokemon Mansion. As for Shuckle, I'd guess in Rock Tunnel. You should also know that there's documents on the front page of this thread that detail alot of the info you're asking about.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    It says day. But r u sure i can catch one at day when even my Dexnax says that there arent any new pokemon anymore ?

Years
    • lolwut
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    It says day. But r u sure i can catch one at day when even my Dexnax says that there arent any new pokemon anymore ?

Enter the Rock Tunnel from the "Powerplant / Route 10" side. You will be able to DexNav Shuckle at Day Time, right at the entry.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2022
    This game is kicking my teeth in. I've always been bad at competitive Pokemon to begin with, and having to constantly deal with bosses with perfect IVs, optimized movesets, and maxed out EV spreads is a complete and utterly painful experience. I'm currently on my third playthrough. The first playthrough was aborted due to a freeze and a dumb decision by me to not save between Nugget Bridge and Rock Tunnel. The second was because both of Lorelei's weather teams completely and utterly rocked my world multiple times because weather shenanigans. The third one consists of me just catching every Pokemon I find and constantly switching my team up to deal with the next brutal boss battle. This game is difficult, moreso than other ROM hack I've played.

I'm sorry, does it seem like I'm complaining? Because I'm really not. Actually, this is the most fun I've had in a hack since my introduction to the Drayano brand with Sacred Gold. The variety in Pokemon is enormous and encourages you to catch everything and try out literally millions of possible team compositions. The additional abilities are really fun to utilize (my favorite so far is Striker, which I had on my Hitmonlee on my second playthrough and, umm, holy Phione). Even the double admin battle in Cerulean Cave was manageable, yet really difficult. I basically had to learn the hard way to bait the Houndoom switch-in against my Mega Pidgeot and blast it on the switch with Hurricane (and the subsequent Giovanni battle was somehow so fun despite taking 28 attempts and having to deal with Mega Mewtwo Y). Come to think of it, the only battle I really hate is Erika's gym battle because of a certain lead Pokemon that is excellent (I've used a Rillaboom on Showdown, albeit Banded, and it's a complete monster) and has insanely good coverage. I think the only battle that I haven't once had fun with is Misty. Oh, and one more thing, my team MVP on mt second playthrough wasnt my hard-hitting Hitmonlee or my spectacular Starmie or my great Garchomp but my radical Regice. God, that base 200 Special Defense...

There are some things I would like to see in the future. Some of them are more than likely doable, some of them may be out of your control, but I'm just making a wish list, basically. Those things are:

-Improved randomizer pools (out of your control, I know, but still)
    -A post-game ( You're working on it, I know)
    -An increase in the amount of obtainable Pokemon (Also being worked on)
    -Maybe slightly widened movepools (not a big thing, granted, but I'm a selfish little man with a desire to run Curse White Herb Unburden Hitmonlee)
    -A more efficient way to earn and accumulate money (also not a big deal, I kinda learned that raid battles can bring in at least a few thousand Pokedollars per battle just based on item drops alone)
    -The ability to find Pokemon with HAs with the Pokenav on randomizer mode (I have no idea if this is even possible for you tbh)
    -An easy mode (Ha, just kidding, this is competitive, it's sink or swim, amigos)

Seriously, keep up the awesome work. Maybe one day I'll actually become champion and post my Hall of Fame. Of course, at this rate, I'll have a hundred plus optimized Pokemon and a Hall of Fame won't be indicative of what got me through the game, but hey, I can't take more than six with me at a shot so somebody's gotta get all the glory.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    Route 10 where the pokemon center is with trees that u can cut ? this entrance ? if yes nope. my dexnav still says there arent any shukles or new pokemon. i alrdy saw every pokemon there. even if its day. or doesnt it say it ? bc i can find geodude here with rocksmash even if my dexnav doesnt say it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    i got 2 different pokemons in my rocktunnel instead of the two in the guide. one is dwebble and the other one lunastone. do i have an outdated version of the game ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    i have downloaded the 2.1 but it wont let me play, i believe someone said you need the orginal rom version but i cant find it, could someone post a link to it please

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    after getting the right fire fed rom and patching the game when I go to load it says to change my flash to 128k. what does that mean and what do i need to do?

Back