• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2020
    I am not sure if anyone else has had this glitch but playing on MyBoy when I was about to catch a Mareep on Route 2 before Viridian Forest, when I opened my bag to throw a pokeball the game screen went black and the the sound effect for Static kept playing over and over again.

Not sure if if is a known bug or not but figured I would say something about it!

Otherwise having fun resetting my Nuzlocke to Brock often lmao!

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2020
    the raids reset ? do they only reset if there is an raid open ? or does it also reset when i challenged the raid and succesfully defeated it? then i just have to wait till 12 am in real life time to the change ? same for pokemons that u can catch in day time ? but if thats true why do heracross appear in day time when they are only available in night time ? it happend to me and i dont understand it. my time zone was daytime

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Is there any way to evolve Kubfu? I cannot find any information on evolving him.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2020
    Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

lets gooo. finally beat this game

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2021
    2nd worst part was Blaine:
    Why is his Typhlosion so OP? Not being hit by Stone Rocks??? "Outspeeds" my Probopass while in Trick Room?????

in this game Typhlosion has custom ability of +1 priority fire attack when it's full HP (fire version of talonflame), and probably wearing heavy duty boots that negate entry hazard damage. But yeah, that guy is pretty overpowered in this game assuming you can keep it at full HP.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hi! How do you evolve Corvisquire? Is there any specific way because it's supposed to evolve at lvl 38..I hope someone responds..

Years
    • lolwut
    • Seen Aug 3, 2021
    lets gooo. finally beat this game

Nice Team! I really love Melmetal, he's soo disguistingly strong in Trick Room!

in this game Typhlosion has custom ability of +1 priority fire attack when it's full HP (fire version of talonflame), and probably wearing heavy duty boots that negate entry hazard damage. But yeah, that guy is pretty overpowered in this game assuming you can keep it at full HP.

Ah well, I thought the Ability just give "+1 Speed Boost" and didnt know it gives "+1 Priority".

Still very disgusting fight, had to sacrifice 2 Pokemon with Sturdy/Focus sash, just to so I can OHKO Typhlosion & Charizard-Y.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    I havent played this yet and I tried to read the Faq and the discord info so i'm gonna ask this before I play it.
    Can you go to the sevii islands and do stuff there? or is that cut content?

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen today
    After many days of on and off playing, I finally managed to somehow beat the game
    Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Also,
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2022
    This has been a real fun (and very frustrating) experience. It's taught me a lot, especially in the competitive side of Pokemon. Had to make a sun team, learn how decide who I'd put onto it, and how to build then. Easily the most complete and rewarding experience I've had in a rom hack. (Also very happy my favorite fire badger is getting respect somewhere). Power to you, soupercell. Just don't know what you did to make Darkrai so terrifying :)
    Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Despite my claims of never wanting to play Radical Red again, I've found myself drawn back in. I've gotten Brock and Misty down easily enough now. I'm just trying to find that right team to handle Lt Surge. Takes alot of plotting to deal with this game for sure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2021
    Started the mod a day ago. Had a great time playing through the game. I really liked the difficulty. Kinda sad I couldn't skip Surge because of the level cap. Appreciate the change in pace of doubles. The thought into the composition of the A.I teams was extremely impressive as well. Especially the two teams the elite 4(well at least Lorelei and Lance) bought.

Really glad I didn't have to get perfect IV's just get through the game. Appreciate how the mod made things hard, but not tedious.

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)
      radical-red-v2.1-2.png
      13.4 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    One of the best Pokemon games I have ever played and I am still only at the 3rd badge.Do you plan on making an Emerald version of this?I would love to see it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2021
    Awesome game! Created an account to let you know how much I loved playing through this. The difficulty is tough, but not absolutely broken like some people have been saying. Definitely very fair. I've played through 3 times so far in the past couple weeks experimenting with different teams, and the latest one I used with this Mega Salamence balance that served me pretty well. Lorelai's ice team absolutely bodied me every time though lol. Can't wait for the post game.

Spoiler:

I have noticed that in one of my saves I've experienced a glitch during the raid encounters. I haven't been able to replicate it yet in this file, but sometimes Max moves the raid pokemon uses will alter the typing and abilities of the pokemon in my party. Sometimes it'll even completely clear out my abilities and the ability pop-up will just show "-------". If it happens again I'll try to screenshot it.

Back