• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    how do i fix this - source ROM checksum mismatch?
    your hack seem so fun, havent played this version in years, cant wait :D

Years
  • Someone know if there is anyway to reduce the stars from raids? Im trying to complete dex but im not able to get some pokemons after league cause they only appear on weaker raids

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Can we assume the next update will came out after the Legend Arceus game (on the 28) so that you can implement any forms they didn't show in the trailers?

PSF

fangame developer
    Years
  • I love that you converted Gigantamax formes into Megas. How did you decide the new "Mega" stat buffs/distributions? Was there any rhyme or reason or just "I buffed them as I saw fit".

Thanks! Love your work.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Great Hack, but a few requests
    Can you make Noibat evolve at a lower level(or at least by happiness, since It is Complete Garbage before evolving into Noivern)
    and a question
    is Shift mode Enabled in Easy mode(and easy min grinding)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Hi guys, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I got banned from the RadicalRed discord server: how can I get back in? I was kicked out because I got hacked, but now everything is fine.

same, I joined then the next day i was banned no reason given

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2022
    Sorry for the noob question, but I noticed in the first post that it says one of the features of CFRU is a 'turbo speed' option which quickens the game by 10x.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to use this in game. I'm playing on my a flash cart and my Gameboy Advance - is it possible to use this mode on real hardware?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    Hello!
    I am currently Nuzlocking RadicalRed and I need some help with getting past Falkner. My team is a Bulbasaur, Starly, Mareep, and Shroomish. Its impossible to beat him. I hope that one of you could help me as I am currently suffering. I had to reset the run about 5 times at this point ;-;.

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Hello!
    I am currently Nuzlocking RadicalRed and I need some help with getting past Falkner. My team is a Bulbasaur, Starly, Mareep, and Shroomish. Its impossible to beat him. I hope that one of you could help me as I am currently suffering. I had to reset the run about 5 times at this point ;-;.

Have you tried adding pokemon with intimidate like Shinx? It kinda worked for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2022
    Hello!

How come you only have three encounters?
    In an ordinary Nuzlocke you can have following encounters: Route 1, Route 2, Route 22, Diglett Cave, Viridian City (Grass Patch), Viridian Forest, Pewter City (Grass Patch), Static Egg Encounter in Pewter City. Additionally you could take the Old Rod (Viridian City) and get one more in Pallet Town if needed, so at least 8 if not more.

Get Wise Glasses in Viridian City, use the Berries that you get and you should be good to go.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2023
    Hello! May I ask something? In normal mode are there level caps? What are the level of gym leaders?

Years
    • Seen today
    Can you explain how you implemented the randomizer? For my CFRU project, I set the randomizer flag which seems to successfully randomize the pokemon, but for whatever reason I can't open the Pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2022
    Is there sevii islands in this 2.3a version? And is it possible to get marshadow or magearna?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2023
    It would be cool if you could add the new pokémon from Legends Arceus, both the evolutions and hisuian forms

Years
  • Hello! May I ask something? In normal mode are there level caps? What are the level of gym leaders?

Yes, there are level caps in this hack. They are as follows:
    Spoiler:

Is there sevii islands in this 2.3a version? And is it possible to get marshadow or magearna?

No, there isn't and no, you cannot catch them in game. You need to either cheat or trade from Unbound or the Last Fire Red. For reference, the full list of unobtainable Pokémon are listed below. For them, as I said before, you need to either trade them from Unbound or the Last Fire Red, or catch them via cheat codes (which I suggest only as a last resort):
    Spoiler:

Anything recommended to do after elite four?

You're just... free to do everything; EV train your remaining mons, catch new mons, enter the Elite Four repeatedly, but... story-wise, there's nothing.

It would be cool if you could add the new pokémon from Legends Arceus, both the evolutions and hisuian forms

See this post by hack's creator, Soup himself: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=10428590&postcount=1879

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2022
    so every time i try to dynamax or mega evo i cant find out a way to push the button for it im playing a emulator on a chromebook if that helps

Years
  • so every time i try to dynamax or mega evo i cant find out a way to push the button for it im playing a emulator on a chromebook if that helps

Press START to mega evolve or dynamax your Pokémon in battle. Make sure you assigned a button on your keyboard to START in your emulator's settings.

Back