• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Rainbow - My first project - Searching for help

Years
  • Hey darlings, you may call me Enerien. I'm passing by to announce my first project: Pokémon Rainbow. But what is Pokémon Rainbow, you may ask. It's just an idea of putting LGBTQ+ references in-game. The concept is in progress, but, as it is in the title, I'll really need help to get this project on the right track, soon. I already did some things, like: a different splash (intro image), put some flags references, and changing the MC sprites (planning on changing a few things about it, if I get help in the future, of course).

For now, I'll not ask for help, just when a demo (First gym) it's ready. Just saying, I don't know if it'll be good. I even made these modifications in Paint, lmao.

But yeah, that's my first post and I hope you guys like the idea. Lemme know ;)

Pokémon Rainbow - My first project - Searching for help

Also, credits to Nintendo and Essentials ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    I can help with storywriting and dialogues? Music?

Why do you want to put LGBTQ references in a pokemon game?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I can help with storywriting and dialogues? Music?

Why do you want to put LGBTQ references in a pokemon game?

Oh, bout your question: I just thought it would be a good idea. Like, why not some LGBTQ + representation? And we can discuss bout what you can help inbox.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    If what I'm assuming is true-
    This is a sensitive topic, what kind of a story would you be wanting here?

Years
  • If what I'm assuming is true-
    This is a sensitive topic, what kind of a story would you be wanting here?

I'm thinking of a normal Pokémon history (very generic), nothing too big. But I can change my ideas and put something that would make people think about or a critique about something in the community. That's just some fast ideas I had now. What do you think?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    @EnerienPoc I merged your dev blog with the main project thread.

I think that more projects should follow your lead and post random snippets of their progress. It's exciting to see things come together! :)

A teaser of things to come in the first demo. Love you guys~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2019
    Hey can i help you with the game? send another message or give me a message on discord: CHSDouble#0926

Back