• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ranger for the Wii?

Do you like the idea of Pokémon Ranger for the Wii?

• ooo..sounds good! i'd get that!:D

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • nahh.. leave it to the ds..

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

aribradshaw

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    I would say that the chance of gamefreak making an RPG game for the wii is very low, but you have a good idea.

~Ari D. Bradshaw

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Yeah, that's a really good thought! Drawing the circles would be a pain with the wiimote though... But imagine the different field effects and pokemon in 3d. PBR meets pokemon colloseum with a twist...?

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I don't have DS (I play with emulator...) but I have Wii! So, yes I want Ranger to Wii too! They have made Melee! Pokémon scramble! and Battle Revolution, they are making new Mystery Dungeons (if that was true), if they make Ranger, we have lot of spin-offs then we need only "REAL" pokémon games!!!
    And that's what I want!

Years
  • I like this idea a lot. :D The game seems as though it would work pretty well using the Wii Remote to draw circles, though it might be tiring after a while of playing consecutively.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Chances are very low but the idea is very good in my opinion.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Urgh, no way. :( The games are tedious enough on the DS, I don't think giving it the imprecise motion/pointing controls on the Wii would be very good. Sounds more frustrating than anything.

MiniEggs

Working On Something Spritey.
    Years
  • That would be good but they would have to have much longer plots and it would be a ***** to draw the loops.

Years
  • I personally wouldn't get it... i'm not dissin' the game or anything.
    I wasn't a big fan of the one for DS, I tried it, but i believe it would be popular seeing how the motion would be a plus for most...

i think they will do it eventually

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Well you could make the circle with your nunchuk or just spin the wii-mote like crazy which would be a pain

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • My arms would drop off if I were to constantly draw circles with the Wiimote! Dx Then the little pests would walk into the loop and yeah... I wouldn't like the game if that were to happen. XD

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I don't mind if it comes to Wii. I would buy it, but have you guys thought that Wii can use DS as controller (example. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Squad) and you who don't like Wii's circles you could use DS with controller. Easy?

Back