• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

The adventure begins! Pick your starter and explore the Esoteria region!

-STORY-

Esoteria is a peaceful region. You, the protagonist of this story, follow the path that most trainers do - collecting the 8 badges and facing the Pokémon League Champion.
    As you continue your journey, you'll notice a weird bunch people trying to... artificially create bonds between Pokémon and Trainers? Would something like this be alright?
    What is this Realidea System they keep talking about? Is it something everyone should get a hold of...?

Go find out where investigating Metis Corp. will lead you, alongside your new friends!

-FEATURES-

-Fakemon starters and a new legendary mon. A few regional forms.
    -Animated battle sprites, clean battle UI
    -New characters with their own mugshots (while not present in the main story, there are some official ones, too!)
    -Lots of secondary content that can be accessed through completing Quests during the adventure. Some bigger quests are unlocked after finished the game
    -8 Gym Badges to get and of course a Pokémon League
    -Plenty of QoL features (speed up, dialogue skipping and textlog keys, backup saving, evolution method checking while on the summary screen, free move reminder and nature changing in the party menu...)

-SCREENSHOTS-

-ABOUT THIS TRANSLATION-

Realidea System is a complete Spanish fangame that has been translated to English and is now undergoing proper revision.
    However, since the quality is kinda decent, I figured some of you would still want to give it a try!

So, is everything translated?
    Pretty much! I'd say it's 98% translated. Only a few random texts are missing.

-FAQ (short ver.)-

Can I play this on Android using Joiplay?
    Yes, but please use this version of the app!
    Before opening it, long-press the game icon, select 'Edit,' and change 'MKXP-Z' to 'RPG Maker XP' wherever it appears.

How long is this game?
    Playing through everything can take about 40 hours. Main story should be around 30 hours depending on your playstyle of course.

What are some codes I can give to the dude in the Pokémon Center?
    "nuzlocke" allows to set any Pokémon's level to the highest of your team.
    "joiplay" will automatically skip mouse minigames.

What to do with bugs?
    As long as they're not translation-related, please feel free to leave them below or the official Twitter account!

-LINKS-

The most current version is consistently accessible for DOWNLOAD HERE
    Credit list
    FAQ (will be translated to English ASAP)
    Official Discord server
    Official blog

Last edited:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hi,
    Why sableye can't be caught on the mines?

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hi the game not working for every time I open it is always said is not responding did I do something wrong?

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • The first moment it came to my attention that this game had been translated to English I jumped on it.
    Thus far it's fantastic but I have run into an issue.

When I got into the first gym city, I tried to explore everything but when I entered a particular house my game crashed.
    My last save was on route 3 after defeating the crush girl and when I tried to enter the city gates my game crashed again.
    After restarting again, it seemed to be fine, I grinded up my team a bit but when my Pikipek fainted to a Joltik and I attempted to enter the city gates to go heal once again my game crashed.

Now when I try to restart it I get the following error:
    https://imgur.com/eYvcTkd
    There is no 'Ok' or whatever button on the error pop-up so I have to use task manager to force close the game.

I'm extracting the game again to see if that helps but I'd like to ask in the meantime, could this have been caused by soft resetting? I had a similar problem with another game recently so that's my best guess.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    The first moment it came to my attention that this game had been translated to English I jumped on it.
    Thus far it's fantastic but I have run into an issue.

When I got into the first gym city, I tried to explore everything but when I entered a particular house my game crashed.
    My last save was on route 3 after defeating the crush girl and when I tried to enter the city gates my game crashed again.
    After restarting again, it seemed to be fine, I grinded up my team a bit but when my Pikipek fainted to a Joltik and I attempted to enter the city gates to go heal once again my game crashed.

Now when I try to restart it I get the following error:
    https://imgur.com/eYvcTkd
    There is no 'Ok' or whatever button on the error pop-up so I have to use task manager to force close the game.

I'm extracting the game again to see if that helps but I'd like to ask in the meantime, could this have been caused by soft resetting? I had a similar problem with another game recently so that's my best guess.

I have fortunately never crashed and I'm about to the 2nd gym now. Grinding/Exploring/Catching all mons as I go. I also soft reset with F12 many times and shockingly that is stable for me too.
    Wish I knew how to help tho for you...

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I have fortunately never crashed and I'm about to the 2nd gym now. Grinding/Exploring/Catching all mons as I go. I also soft reset with F12 many times and shockingly that is stable for me too.
    Wish I knew how to help tho for you...

Thanx for the input just the same.

UPDATE: Extracting the game again DID NOT work. I missed the instruction in the OP to delete mkxp.json until after I submitted my last post and started extracting but I've done that now and it didn't work either.

Ironic, I don't remember the last time I had an issue in a game I haven't touched with Debug.

Years
    • Seen today
    For some reason, the pokedex isn't working right. Sometimes it'll let me view the whole thing (within the range of ones I've seen, of course) and most of the time it's restricting what I can view to only gen 1 pokemon even though i have several pokemon from later gens in my party and the PC.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Hi,
    Why sableye can't be caught on the mines?

They're supposed to be trainer-like foes for the early game so you shouldn't be able to catch them

Thanx for the input just the same.

UPDATE: Extracting the game again DID NOT work. I missed the instruction in the OP to delete mkxp.json until after I submitted my last post and started extracting but I've done that now and it didn't work either.

Ironic, I don't remember the last time I had an issue in a game I haven't touched with Debug.

I've no idea why this would be happening, the game shouldn't even crash so often in the first place? Judging from the error, looks like your save data was corrupted somehow. If you copy the Game.rxdata file from your Save Folder and paste it somewhere, then try to restart the game again and it boots without errors, I'm afraid you've lost your progress. If you care enough to try and play again, maybe it's because you were using the mkxp file (Game.exe) which will perform differently depending on your computer and perhaps the Game (old).exe doesn't crash that often (though it's a bit laggy). That's all I can do for you, I'm sorry :(
    Hi the game not working for every time I open it is always said is not responding did I do something wrong?

Did you unzip everything correctly? Looks like your computer is having trouble starting up the .exe file, perhaps something is missing? Is your PC very old? Does the Game (old).exe not work for you, either?

For some reason, the pokedex isn't working right. Sometimes it'll let me view the whole thing (within the range of ones I've seen, of course) and most of the time it's restricting what I can view to only gen 1 pokemon even though i have several pokemon from later gens in my party and the PC.

The pokedex is so buggy I'm afraid to even touch it, lol. At first, I wanted to remove it completely because well, there aren't many fakemon in this game and people don't usually care about it. But then, people complained they didn't have a pokedex, so... I decided to leave it there, changing its description to "hey this is a pokedex, its kinda broken tho" xD

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    my computer not that old every fan game I downloaded work Idk what I am doing wrong.

Years
  • This game is amazing so far.

Quick questions.

1. Is there any lists somewhere with lists of pokemon with base stats for them?
    2. Is there anywhere I can see what pokemons are available at certain routes? (Legendaries excluded, those I prefer to find out myself how to find with puzzles until I get stuck at least)
    3. Is there any info on alternative evolutioniary methods for pokemons where the evolutionary methods have been changed? like tradeable pokemons.

Nvm found it in the PBS-folder

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    The pokedex is so buggy I'm afraid to even touch it, lol. At first, I wanted to remove it completely because well, there aren't many fakemon in this game and people don't usually care about it. But then, people complained they didn't have a pokedex, so... I decided to leave it there, changing its description to "hey this is a pokedex, its kinda broken tho" xD

In all honesty I thought the broken dex was just part of the game lol.. and that it would slowly get fixed when you went further in the game. Soon I realized after though the game still recorded what you caught vs what you saw so I got over that.(I'm a Catch-em-all kinda guy when I can so the bonuses from the professor is nice)... I frankly don't look at the Dex in most games.. unless they infuse further use of it than just looking at mons.

Years
    • Seen today
    my computer not that old every fan game I downloaded work Idk what I am doing wrong.

Are you deleting the mkxp.json file when on a PC? if so... you need to keep it in, its for when using Joiplay only that you have to remove it.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I've no idea why this would be happening, the game shouldn't even crash so often in the first place? Judging from the error, looks like your save data was corrupted somehow. If you copy the Game.rxdata file from your Save Folder and paste it somewhere, then try to restart the game again and it boots without errors, I'm afraid you've lost your progress. If you care enough to try and play again, maybe it's because you were using the mkxp file (Game.exe) which will perform differently depending on your computer and perhaps the Game (old).exe doesn't crash that often (though it's a bit laggy). That's all I can do for you, I'm sorry :(

Alright so I removed the file from the save folder and sure enough the game loaded, so I started a new file but when I attempted to save it said "save failed". I checked the save folder and somehow there was a new save file there despite and when I soft reset to check if it would load, I started getting the "end of file reached" error again.

It seems Game(old) might be working though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • this looks SO DAMN CUUUUUTTTTEEEE

i can kinda read in spanish but im definitely better with english, so Im really happy about this translation!! great game

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    HI the game working I redownload it again it start to work the loading time it a bit long but whatever it the game is working I guess that matter thank for your guys help.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I got the game without issue but for some reason when I access the main menu it isnt in english. I try to change the language in options but nothing happens. Is there something wrong or am I doing something wrong?

Back