• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I got the game without issue but for some reason when I access the main menu it isnt in english. I try to change the language in options but nothing happens. Is there something wrong or am I doing something wrong?

Hi! Apparently you need to close and open the game one first time for the menu to show everything in English... I'm not sure what causes that though, sorry for the inconvenience!

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Alright so I removed the file from the save folder and sure enough the game loaded, so I started a new file but when I attempted to save it said "save failed". I checked the save folder and somehow there was a new save file there despite and when I soft reset to check if it would load, I started getting the "end of file reached" error again.

It seems Game(old) might be working though.

Update: Got as far as the last trainer in the academy and once again 'Failed to Save' and the file corrupted. Damn it, why can't I play this game?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Love the game! Couple questions:
    1. Is there an Amulet coin and a Lucky Egg? If so, where are they?
    2. Is there a wiki for Realidea Systems?

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    hi I need some help here so I am at the lab PB and Im at the green charmander part im super confused rn because some part is in Spanish idk what to do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    hi I need some help here so I am at the lab PB and Im at the green charmander part im super confused rn because some part is in Spanish idk what to do.

first type in 3000 and then after you have to type in the pokemon's type in english after battling it

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Not liking the EXP all being unable to turn off to be honest...the only thing I don't like so far.

BTW, even with the english text enabled I still get a lot of spanish text, especially when I interact with pokemon, hopefully we get a translation for that stuff soon.

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • The sprite work is beautiful but I'll wait a bit for the English stuff to bake in the oven so to speak.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Just curious, but is Esoteria somewhat inspired by Spain (though obviously not much)? The map of the region looks a bit like Spain, and the region name sounds Spanish inspired too. I don't know if it's intentional or not though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2022
    Following Pokemon lines:

A *pokemon name* le preocupa que rebusques tanto en las papeleras = *pokemon name* is concerned that you rummage through the bins so much.

*pokemon name* tiene algo de hambre y le babea la boca.. = *pokemon name* is a bit hungry and her mouth is drooling..

*pokemon name* te mira con o jos extraños = *pokemon name* looks at you with strange eyes

*pokemon name* siente que os llevais bien! = *pokemon name* feels that you two get along!

A *pokemon name* le gusta viajar contigo = *pokemon name* likes to travel with you

This lines are the only one I got so far.. I post this for anyone who's wondering what the folowing pokemon says about the trainer.. Just sharing don't mind me..

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I'm stuck at the Decidueye Gang or whatever they're called. Can't get the first password right, I'v talked to every member.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Just curious, but is Esoteria somewhat inspired by Spain (though obviously not much)? The map of the region looks a bit like Spain, and the region name sounds Spanish inspired too. I don't know if it's intentional or not though.

The region is completely fictional, I made it using Fantasy map generator 3 years ago xD Esoteria sounding spanish-ish is just coincidence

I'm stuck at the Decidueye Gang or whatever they're called. Can't get the first password right, I'v talked to every member.

If using the latest fix (https://mega.nz/file/cskAyCCT#URJFErlVU9mxLHy-KYaZo9ebvui8eCanR1aRu18cvvY) you should be able to input the passwords in english

Im wondering if this game has soft cap level feature like Rejuvenation?

Haven't played rejuvenation but there's a level cap for each gym

Love the game! Couple questions:
    1. Is there an Amulet coin and a Lucky Egg? If so, where are they?
    2. Is there a wiki for Realidea Systems?

1. Can't quite remember about the amulet coin but you can win Lucky Eggs at Jade City's gacha machine
    2. There isn't sorry!

Hey how do you beat the pirate thing in the post game?

I wrote all of the sentences here (translating them directly wouldn't make sense since they're spanish puns)
    https://pastebin.com/wQMnLKi9

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hi, your game looks fun, i'm curious, what are the stats for the starters and the new pokemon? And what gen mechanic do you use?

Years
    • Any
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Was waiting for an English update! I'm so happy to finally be able to check this out!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    This is a wonderful game and I love it! But unfortunately things are getting weird since I am on route 10 and anatase city. It looks like every building and landmarks disappeared. I tried to download and unzip again but its just as same as before. Other towns, cities and routes are fine though. Is there a bug or something? Here is the screenshots of the route 10 and anatase city in my game.
    Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

roberthavins24

Frost the fox
    Years
    • him
    • Seen Dec 29, 2022
    So for the pirate thing what do you need to do to get the map back? i have been doing the pun thing with the ships but i have no idea how that helps us get the map back and i do not know how many pun battles we need to do to challange leader and get the map back.

Back