• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokémon Resilience

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2021
    P_Resilience_Poster_by_Blinci_v31.png

╔════❘༻༺❘════╗

◈❖◈Resilience plot◈❖◈

╚════❘༻༺❘════╝
    Spoiler:

Here are the roles we need to fill. Do not hesitate to click on the Spoiler tabs for more details on the role that interests you. Right now, we are actively looking for:
    Mappers
    Spoiler:

Level designers
    Spoiler:

Tile makers
    Spoiler:

Concept artists
    Spoiler:

Pixel artists
    Spoiler:

UI designers
    Spoiler:

Scripters
    Spoiler:

On behalf of the Resilience team, thank you for taking the time to click on the thread and read this far! We hope you will consider joining us or at least supporting the project in the future ^^

2111370.png

Uru#8449

70676-hotmail-outlook-outlook.com-microsoft-email-png-download-free.png

[email protected]

Right now, the members of this game project are:
    Urusius: Project director, game designer, writer, level designer, concept artist, balancer
    Zuxxu: Scripter, bug tester
    S3mmy23: Game designer, eventer, balancer
    Akira: Mapper, eventer
    TeruTeruSky: Musician, bug tester
    Silverlime: Lead scripter, bug tester
    Henry*: UI designer
    Brumirage: Artworker, level designer, concept artist, pixel artist
    Kilima: Pixel artist
    Clary Hera: Writer, bug tester
    LordBN: Tile maker, pixel artist, concept artist
    Blinci: Artworker, concept artist, pixel artist
    Gunthergun: Scripter, bug tester
    Seiiccubus: Musician
    Blayze: Level designer
    Pastrami: Scrum master

We want YOU to press start!
    Are you ready to enlist as a trainer?
    Discovery, battles, and captures...
    Adventure awaits!
    Meet colorful characters!
    Solve the mysteries in the region!
    Overcome challenges, collect all badges...
    And defend Epuria with your allies!
    So, what are you waiting for?​

Resilience_1.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hi, I'd be interested in joining as a Bug Tester, as I tend to have a very meticulous play style and am pretty attentive to bugs. I'm also experienced in scripting anything related to battles by now, so I might be able to help out with that a little, though I'm relatively busy now so I don't think I'd be able to do anything too big for scripts (I can definitely help with ideas about how to go about scripting in new complex battle mechanics though).

Sorry, I'm not too experienced with discord and I couldn't figure out how to send you a DM, so that's why I'm posting this here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2021
    Hi, I'd be interested in joining as a Bug Tester, as I tend to have a very meticulous play style and am pretty attentive to bugs. I'm also experienced in scripting anything related to battles by now, so I might be able to help out with that a little, though I'm relatively busy now so I don't think I'd be able to do anything too big for scripts (I can definitely help with ideas about how to go about scripting in new complex battle mechanics though).

Sorry, I'm not too experienced with discord and I couldn't figure out how to send you a DM, so that's why I'm posting this here.

Hi! I'm glad that you took the offer ^^ Let me DM you on Pokécommunity

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2021
    Little update of the post, we are also looking for mappers too! Don't hesitate to join ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2021
    Update of the team member list as well as the addition of a new mechanic: the crafting mechanic! With this new feature, you will be abe to create:
    - Special/rare balls
    - Niche strategic items
    - Specific evolutive items (so not the stones)
    So far, we are 9 and the project is still looking actively for pixel artists, mappers, artists and UI designers! Don't hesitate to ask or postulate even if you don't know about how you could help the game, a try never hurts ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2021
    Bump! I updated, rewrote and readjusted the whole post while adding details as well as images of our new user interface! Do not hesitate to apply ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    I can lend a hand with pixel art and tile sets.
    My discord is LordBN#7676 if your interested

B2BAW04

Born to be a Winner
    Years
  • Hello, I would be interested in signing on as writer. I am willing to jump through whatever hoops required to prove my capabilities before being accepted. I am also available to aid with level design, however I have never done it before and do understand if the role needs experienced hands on board. I am also willing to help brainstorm any other area if needed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2021
    Hello, I would be interested in signing on as writer. I am willing to jump through whatever hoops required to prove my capabilities before being accepted. I am also available to aid with level design, however I have never done it before and do understand if the role needs experienced hands on board. I am also willing to help brainstorm any other area if needed.

Hello! Thank you for your interest and your obvious motivation for the Resilience project! Unfortunately, we found what we were looking for with the game writers and it is best to have some experience to be a level designer. If one day the situation changes, I can always contact you if you want! Do not hesitate, during that time, to develop your skills in designing fangame so that you can broaden your field of expertise for the next time you want to join a team ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2021
    Bump! We now have a new and fresh logo for the game ^^ Credits to fluffySlipper for the background
    Also, don't hesitate to postulate :)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello! I love the concept you are working with - it is similar to the game I am writing and an important story to tell. As such, I would love to help this project in any way I can. I will reach out to you on Discord so we can discuss more. :)

Back