• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Revelations

Tbird

Don
Years
  • Introduction/story:

Hi there reader :)
    I am wanting to make a hack iv e got ideas bursting and flowing and there are too many to cope with but ive got a basic gist going and I'm going to get started, but I'm gunna need help. and i mean ALOT of help

I want to make a game that is sort of philosophical and in a way slightly religeous (as the title is based on the book of Revelations.)

Theres not going to be a team rocket/magma lalala but an evil team called maybe Team Omega. (I've got a plan for what his words will be in the final confrontation [check out Revelations 22:13 ;)]
    Anyway they are hell bent on making the world pure, rid the world of evil. They are so dissillusioned by there pseudo ruler that they lose their way and perception of good and evil. They want to create a utopia (and we all know that thats never a good thing.)

The main character is going to be a bit older than your usual protagonist. He's going to be 17 years of age (like yours truly) and was late to get a pokemon as he lost trust in them when he nearly drowned due to an accident that involved an octillary (I'll try and wind that into the story some how and I'll make it all a bit clearer once i thoroughly think this through) Anywho now he's decided to get over his fear and climb the leagues and ranks... Until of course The captain of team omega and he crosses his path...

A few basic ideas for the hack itself

I'm going to make a few changes to the evolutions of some pokemon, just things that suit my personality and things I'd like to see, of course some people wont agree with this as it somewhat wrecks/changes the way things are in pokemon, but this is my hack so im going for something different :)

I want the tiles to be somewhat bland more of dark/greyish/greens than your usual blossoming vivid colours.

Your rival is going to be reminiscent of the johto rival, some wierd wanderer guy whose lost his way.

The legendary is going to be Suicune and Lugia (They will all make an appearence but these two will be the main focus of the game)

What i need:

Someone who knows and understands scripts.
    Someone to help me with Tiles and Maps (i can do basic stuff but ill be damned if i know how to do all the fancy stuff that ive seen y'all do.)
    Someone who can help me with the general production of the hack; An all round guy that has ideas he'd like to add to a budding hack; just someone for support really.
    I probably need alot more but I'll cross that bridge when i get to it.

Progress:

0% ... nothing nada ... just ideas at the moment

anyone up for it?

if so post a reply and maybe PM me with your emial/msn (dont worry im not a paedophile its just easier than waiting for a reply on a thread)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Introduction/story:
    but I'm gunna need help. and i mean ALOT of help

Mainly, you should learn to attempt things before starting a hack. It's fine if you have a little bit of help, but you learn to do most of the stuff beforehand.

Now, onto my criticism.
    The story is really cliché, along with the features. Sadly, this looks like a hack that really won't see the real light of day anytime soon. Sorry if I sound harsh.

There are always threads to help you learn stuff on your own :\

Tbird

Don
    Years
  • Mainly, you should learn to attempt things before starting a hack. It's fine if you have a little bit of help, but you learn to do most of the stuff beforehand.

Now, onto my criticism.
    The story is really cliché, along with the features. Sadly, this looks like a hack that really won't see the real light of day anytime soon. Sorry if I sound harsh.

There are always threads to help you learn stuff on your own :\

Quote i understand man, criticisms always good; and i may have jumped the gun by posting a thread before ive even started anything but im just learning the ropes :D, i just wanted to get this out the open so ive got something to refer to.

And i agree it probably wont be made for ages yet. But we all got to start somewhere ;)

Thanks for the reply though. :)

And I'll take a look at those threads.

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2013
    yah i remember when i was a Noob..................wow that sucked no one would let me hack anything until i got tired of it and learned how to Sprite 3 years since i first started hacking, and a year(almost 2) since ive joined wow good times good times

Last edited:
    Back