• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Revolution: Operation: I&D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Here is an update;

If I can, I'd like to have a Dratini(It Would go good with personality.. history etc..), but if not a Chikorita.

Name
    :Renato Takeshimi

Nickname: Fayt

Hometown:Blackthorn City

Appearance
    :Fayt has a long slender build. She stands at an over all height of five feet and eleven inches. Her skin is light color, like the pale moon. She has absoulutely no freckles or anything because she was stuck in the cave for a long while. Her teeth are seemingly flawless, they are a perfect white, and none of them are crooked. It is reasoned to believe that there is a special pool of water in the cave that she drank and that kept her teeth perfect.

Personality:"I'll do anything to protect those in need, and my friends. Even at the cost of my own life!"

History:
    Ren grew up in Blackthorn City, born as Renato Luna Takeshimi. She looked up to Clair ,but her parents thought that Clair wasn't the best role model Ren, however, didn't care. She wanted to be the gym leader so bad. Clair was nice to her, not rejecting the idea, even though it could never happen. It would be possible, but Ren had one major problem. She suffered from cancer, and was going to die in a few years. She wanted to prove that she could become the leader, so she took a challenge. She swam to dragon's cave, passing all the obstacles laid before her. She even passed the monk's test. On the way back, an accident happened. A wild Gyrados jumped her. She was flung into a whirlpool, fighting for her life. No matter how hard she tried, she always went right back under. Minutes into this, she passed out. He parents worried about their missing daughter. No one could find her. Two weeks after the incident, her parents gave up.

Years passed, and the girl was labeled as dead. Renato's parents moved far away, they wanted to get away from the place, the place of tragedies. They moved to the Sinnoh region. Months after their move, a girl was seen emerging from the cave. A Pokémon at her side, the quickly pressed through the water. The girl walked into the town. No one knew who she was, but a local inn offered her free lodging in turn for her work. When they began asking about her, she responded I don't know, I don't know. So, they decided to call Fayt.

2 years later a Monarchy soldier walked into Fayt's town. They were ruthless, tossing anyone aside. The family that owned the inn, tried to get them out them out of town, but were defeated in a second. If that wasn't enough the soldier arrested them. She had to do something, they were the closest thing to family that she had at the time. Someone told her of an organization called The Golden Fist, and how to join. The place to join was a bit out of her way, so she packed a small bit of travel and was ready to go.

Starter: Chikorita(11 21 34 54 63), but if I can have Dratini(7 45 83 2 61)

Trainer Cards: (If you can't make it tell me, but please do)

RP Sample: (Yeah… if you don't have one write a 1000 word essay on why you should
    be accepted… or PM me ;))

Extra: (I probably won't read this part, but feel free to write anything ;))

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • Name:
    Crystal Estrada

Nickname:
    Crystal

Hometown:
    Pallet Town, Kanto (:P)

Appearance:
    Starting at the head, Crystal has very long, blonde, and silky hair that stretches to he hip. Her eyes are large and as deep blue as the sea, and her eyelashes are long and curve up into a point. The teen's lips are full and her cheeks have a faint red hue to them. Her emotions are well controlled and not shown on her face. Crystal's skin is smooth, the smoothness broken by the rare blemish. She wears a sky blue kimono that is dappled with the clump of circles with thin, black outlines. The circles overlap and form flowers that are fille din with the same light azure. She has a slim figure-thin, but strong arms; thin waist, stomach, and legs. She is actually very healthy despite seeming so frail. Crystal is barefoot, her feet slightly rough and very hardy.

Personality:

Crystal lives by one rule that has gotten her through life: 'Take only what you need and nothing more'. She is very close to nature and tends to keep to herself unless she has been deprived of human contact for weeks. She loves to run barefoot, loves to feel the whipping air in her face. She is also a firebug, and tends to be wherever there is a small campfire. When she wants to go somewheres, she moves quickly and swiftly. Crystal knows a very wide range of fighting tactics despite her basic Pokemon, and other things that others may not know such as how to block off her mind from outsiders.

In battle, she is fierce, determined, and not matter what you can count on a fight that will last as long as she can still stand. She protects her Pokemon with her life, for they are the only things she has. Crystal tends to be closer to nature than civilization most of the time, so don't be shocked if she growls or snarls at you if you get in a quarell with the teenager.

History:
    Crystal was born in a log cabin on the outskirts of Pallet Town and grew up there. She became very close to nature and was furious when her shiny Ninetales, Silverwind, was confinscated by The Monarchy. She began to spend more time wandering what was left of the surrounding forest and cherishing every last inch of it. Then one day they cleared out the rest of the forest. Only the tall grass was left standing. By this time she was fifteen and bored with her life. She collected old books about Pokemon and their movesets, as well as battle tactics and facts, abilities, adn almost everything else Pokemon related. Crystal was seventeen when they cleared her parent's cabin for room to build more factories.

Crystal was more than outraged. She felt like releasing her fury onto all of The Monarchy, ripping them to pieces and burning them in a bonfire. Her parents came to her and comforted her, doing their best to keep her from clobbering one of The Monarchy when they passed. Her family was forced to live on the streets, and Crystal was dragged along with them.

One day The Monarchy posted a list of soldiers being recruited when she was 18, and her family cried and sobbed, for Crystal was on the list. She was offered a shelter from the evil organization by a pure on called 'The Golden Fist' under one condition: have a full devotion to Operation: I&D. Crystal agreed and collected her starter, a female Charmander, in which she called Wind Song.

Starter:
    Charmander {85, 50, 28, 06, 67}

Trainer Cards:

RP Sample:
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2593277&postcount=68

Extra:
    Dunks like poop, therefore, I am SOBER.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Alright then, here we go again:

ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ: I like your appearance and history (as long as it doesn't get too fantastic o.O, but I really need you to work on your personality, and I'm sorry, but no... you may NOT have a Dratini, but you might be able to catch one in the RP ;)
    you also forgot something else... read the rules :bandit:
    -and-

Twilight Wolf: I really like your SU but I can't accept you since... you chose the wrong starter :shocked:
    as I said in the first post, you have to choose a starter from YOUR region. Right now, since you are from Sinnoh (and both Turtwig and Chimchar are reserved) you can choose Piplup,

-or-

you can edit you SU accordingly so that you are from Kanto, and if The Kricket doesn't post TODAY (that means if the date and time say tomorrow) Charmander is yours

also, you can't ASK for a shiny... read the 'Starter' section in the SU sheet,
    So you two are pending

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Sorry that took so long, here's my SU

Name: Neil Stone

Appearance: The best word to describe Neil would be nondescript. Neil is tall, but tall enough to be remarkable, standing around 6 feet, although because he spends most of his time slumped down you would never notice his height. He is rather thin, but this is usually unnoticeable because of the loose clothing he wears. Bob has light brown hair, cut short so that it doesn't even conceal the tips of his ears. His eyes are a dull green, reflecting nothing, and his face is too angular to be traditionally handsome, with round eyes and high cheek bones. He prefers to wear casual clothing of all colors, usually a t-shirt and pants. However, at his parents insistance he sometimes "dresses up", adopting a more formal wardrobe, consisting of button down shirts, and the occasional tie. The only piece of clothing he always wears is a black belt, which is so long that he has to loop it around his body twice.

Hometown: Viridian City Kanto

Personality: Neil was originally a laid back guy. He tried to glide through life, not really caring about the future, living each day in the present. Unfortunately that's not quite what his parents wanted from him, they tried again and again to instill some ambition in him. Although these attempts made him, if anything, less ambitious then ever, they did create two other aspects of his personality. First they made him passive, years of arguments left him burnt out, now he prefers agreeing with others to getting into arguments, and tries to sit out of those that happen between other people. He is also extremely pessimistic about human nature, thinking that all humans are selfish, and just out for their own good. But, he does want to see the world, mostly to get away from his family, but also to see all of the things he read about.

History: Born in Viridian City, Neil lived there for most of his life. His parents were from an old family, and although they no longer had much(or indeed any) money, they still worked hard to maintain what social status they had. Into this failing family, only one child was born: Neil. He was brought up in a rigorous household, drilled over and over again. His only joy in those days was reading, his family had a huge library, and they allowed him to shut himself up in there for days. Although his parents attempted to make him ambitious so he could restore the families' fortunes. All in all, this led to a divided and not very happy home. Years passed in this way, and eventually the war started. Although his parents patriotic "spirit" (in actuality an attempt to regain prestige using their son) forced them to send their son off to war, they used their connections to get him a more "prestigious assignment" with I&D. Then they packed him off to war, hoping he would bring them glory.

Starter: Squirtle (5, 12, 54, 84, 32)

Trainer Card: I'll get this up ASAP, I'm having some internet issues.

RP Sample: This is from Dark_Link12's Ultimate Challenge: New Kanto. Sorry, but I didn't have time to write up a new RP sample for this character, if you want I will change it.

After catching the Pidgey Alex continued on his journey. For almost another hour he walked. Finally, as the sun reached its zenith and started descending he grew tired. His feet dragged, and sweat dripped down his face. Realizing that continueing in his present state, he would not get far, he resolved to stop and take a rest. After finding a good place to rest, he sat down and taking off his pack. But, unfortunately fate would not let him rest, for he heard a low hissing from the tree above him

"wwwwwwwwwurmppppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee." And looking up he saw an odd sight. A small pink and white bug-like Pokémon was looking down on him. It glared for a few more seconds, before growling a low pitched "wurrrrrrrrrmp". After this voicing of its dissatisfaction, the Wurmple let fly a single poisionous barb. The barb flew towards Alex. Realizing the danger, almost to late, he rolled out of the way, and the barb buried itself in his bag. Seeing that its initial barb had missed, the Pokémon let loose a barrage of them. They flew towards Alex, but this time he grabbed his bag, and using it as a shield blocked the barbs. Realizing that its poison sting was not enough to hurt him, the Wurmple descended from the tree, preparing to take Alex on from close in.

As the Pokémon approached Alex cursed his bad luck. Why does something have to attack me everytime I stop? He wondered crossly. But unfortunately his predicament let him no time to ponder the metaphysical state of the world. He grabbed a pokeball from his bag, making sure to avoid the barbs protruding from it, and threw it to the ground. Out of the ball came a bedraggled Pidgey, only partially healed from his rest. The bird came out, and looking rather confused, nonetheless obeyed Alex when he yelled
    "Tackle that Wurmple!

Pidgey obeyed, and speedily launched himself towards the bug. But, unfortunately he was still weak, and the attack had minimal effect on the Wurmple. In return, the Wurmple smashed into the Pidgey, sending him flying across the clearing. He lay still for a moment, but then got up, ready to fight. But, Alex realized, a direct fight would be terribly uneven, and the Pidgey would quickly lose, so he would have to change his strategy. Just as the Wurmple unleashed a salvo of poison barbs at him, Alex shouted "Pidgey go land on that branch" pointing to a branch high up in a tree.

A bit unsteadily at first, but then faster, the Pidgey started flying. Luckily it was able to avoid the poison barbs by taking off, so they thudded into the ground behind him. After he had gained almost a hundred feet of altitude, and was high in the tree branches, he alighted on the aforementioned branch. Disturbed that its opponent had fled, and forgetting its previous beef with Alex, the Wurmple started climbing to finish the battle.

When the Wurmple was almost half way up Alex cried "Okay Pidgey tackle him now!!". Obediently the bird jumped off its branch, and smashed into the climbing Pokémon. Although this attack would not normally be enough then to make the Wurmple flinch, it was on unsteady ground. So when the bird Pokémon hit it, it was knocked off of the tree, and fell to the ground. At first it did not look like it could rise, but after a few moments it got shakily to its feet, although it took it even longer to regain its balance.

The Wurmple seemed unwilling to climb the tree again. Instead it stood below the tree, and fired a bombardment of Poison stings up at the bird. But, by the time they reached that high they were slow, and the bird was easily able to dodge them. But, this left them at an impasse, the Bird unable to come down to engage and the bug unable to climb the tree to hurt the bird. But, after a few minutes Alex thought up a solution to this problem "Pidgey, drop those pinecones on him!"

Alex had noticed that the tree had many large pinecones suspended from the branches. While these individually would not hurt the Wurmple, several of them could seriously injure it. It took Pidgey a few seconds to follow that line of thought, but when he did he worked fast. In seconds dozens of pinecones were falling from the tree. The Wurmple was caught knapping by this, and was unable to dodge the first wave. So the pinecones thudded into its head, knocking it to the ground. It did not rise.

The battle done, Alex picked up his pack, preparing to continue on his journey. Although he was tired he couldn't imagine stopping again, after all it didn't look like his Pokémon could take another battle. So although he was weighed down by his pack, he kept on walking as fast as possible, hoping to make it out of the forest before nightfall.

Last edited:

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • Alright then, here we go again:

ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ: I like your appearance and history (as long as it doesn't get too fantastic o.O, but I really need you to work on your personality, and I'm sorry, but no... you may NOT have a Dratini, but you might be able to catch one in the RP ;)
    you also forgot something else... read the rules :bandit:
    -and-

Twilight Wolf: I really like your SU but I can't accept you since... you chose the wrong starter :shocked:
    as I said in the first post, you have to choose a starter from YOUR region. Right now, since you are from Sinnoh (and both Turtwig and Chimchar are reserved) you can choose Piplup,

-or-

you can edit you SU accordingly so that you are from Kanto, and if The Kricket doesn't post TODAY (that means if the date and time say tomorrow) Charmander is yours

also, you can't ASK for a shiny... read the 'Starter' section in the SU sheet,
    So you two are pending

"/

There. I changed it. I also accidently skimmed over the shiny part. I'm just a sucker for shiny Ninetales, Charizard, and Gyarados. Also, do you have a rule for Pokemon with special markings?

P.S. In my opinion, the only stater in Sinnoh that is beast is Turtwig. ^-^

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Okay! It's time...

Name: Samuel Tamasho

Nickname: Sam

Hometown: Canalave City, Sinnoh Region

Appearance
    : Sam has very dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He always wears his traditional red jacket with his black t-shirt. Also, he wears his gloves, to insure his grip and that fingerprits are NEVER left. He also wears jeans that don't quite reach his shoes due to him being a bit tall for them, yet he is perfectly average in everything other than IQ for his age. His red shoes complete his outfit, along with his yellow backpack.

Personality: Sam is usually outgoing, until that is, that he was drafted. Recently, due to that, Sam has been rather edgey. If you even talk to him, he'll probably curse you out. That's how scared he is of this army stuff. Sam doesn't like fighting. He hates it, because he hates blood. He doesn't like, and likly never will. Also, Sam has quite an adventurer's spirit. He loves to explore and adventure.

History: Sam led a fairly happy life for a long time. He explored Canalave, met the Gym Leader, went to many places by ferry and even tried to explore old hotel north of the pokecenter. That, however was before his family had another child. His younger brother has been the object of his hate for years, now. He blames his brother for ruining his perfect life. When he thinks about it, though, he doesn't blame his brother, but his parents. Sam has hated them all for years, and now he has been drafted. His escape from this draft, however, will remain unannounced forever, because he has told no one.

Starter: Turtwig!!! (17, 89, 65, 50, 41)
    Trainer Cards:

RP Sample:

Sam sighed. He was getting sick of sitting there waiting for the professor to get back. He wanted to start his adventure already. If there was another way to get his pokemon, that's what he'd be doing, not waiting for professor Birch to get back. He'd already been waiting for about 2 hours and before that he took a half an hour ride from Oldale Town, his hometown. "Oh! You're here! I'm sorry, have you been waiting long?" someone suddenly said. Sam turned his head to see Professor Birch standing over him. "No. Not long," Sam lied. He was good at that at this point, since his parents had been questioning him similarly since he could talk.

Professor Birch soon invited Sam inside. Finally, Sam thought. The Professor soon laid out 3 pokeballs in front of Sam. Opening each one seperatly, Sam soon saw one he liked. A blue pokemon that walked on four legs. The professor had called it, "Mudkip." Walking out onto Route One, Sam released his new pokemon. "Kip." It said, coming out. "Hiya, Mudkip. I'm Sam and I'll be your trainer!" Sam said. In response, Mudkip blasted Sam's face with water. This hadn't helped the day. Sam slowly made his way back to Oldale, where home awaited.

When Sam finally arrived, however, he could sense something was wrong. There were no children out playing, no adults talking cheerfully and no one making commotion. It was dead silent. Walking around, Sam soon found out why. A group calling themselves Team Magma had invaded. "Okay, lady, hand over your money," one grunt said to Sam's mother. "Hey! Don't you DARE mess with my mom!" Sam said angerly, drawing Mudkip's pokeball. "Oh yeah? What's a little kid like you gonna do about it?" he asked mockingly. "This! Go Mudkip!" Sam said, throwing out his new pokemon. "Mudkip!" Mudkip said, coming out. "So that's how you wanna play? Very well, you asked for it. Numel! Go!" he said, releaseing a camel like pokemon.

After 2 minutes, Sam had the upper hand. Mudkip's water gun was very effective. Sam soon won the match, scaring off the peon. The victory, however, was short lived, when a stronger looking man walked over. He introduce himself as Maxie, and wanted Sam to join them. "Why?" Sam asked, rather confused. "Because," Maxie explained, "You have potential, boy, and I like your potential. Also, we would be sparing your family." Maxie said. At this point, Sam had no choice but to agree.

Within minutes, they had left and Sam was with them. What would happen to him, he wondered. Surely they would be kind. If not, he and mudkip could always teach them a lesson...

Extra: drunks like poop

btw, Twilight Wolf, you are soooooooooo right. Turtwigs rule. Now I feel like making a grass type fanclub. Just for Turtwig, Torterra, and my favorite, Leafeon. PS: Sorry, I took the turtwig just a bit before you. Piplups are pretty cool too, though.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Name:Renato Takeshimi

Nickname: Fayt

Hometown:Blackthorn City

Appearance
    :Fayt has a long slender build. She stands at an over all height of five feet and eleven inches. Her skin is light color, like the pale moon. She has absoulutely no freckles or anything because she was stuck in the cave for a long while. Her teeth are seemingly flawless, they are a perfect white, and none of them are crooked. It is reasoned to believe that there is a special pool of water in the cave that she drank and that kept her teeth perfect.

Long black hair flows down her back. Her eyes show a kind, gentle and tired hazel. She wears a black and gray striped hoodie, with a logo scrawled across the chest. Her pants are black,and skin tight. On her feet are (you guessed it) black.

Personality:"I'll do anything to protect those in need, and my friends. Even at the cost of my own life!" That is a motto Fayt strongly lives by. Everyone's life before hers. She is typically happy person despite all the had happened to her. Fayt is a bit carefree person, not really having anything to care about. Born with a writers mind, stories come naturally to her. She, however, doesn't like telling those stories.

Pride. That is must to Fayt. You must be proud of your self, and what you do. If you aren't you will most likely fail. Hope. You must always keep hope, even just the slightest bit of it, or you will fail. Fayt is a strong believer in free will, so she really doesn't force people to do anything if they don't want to.

History:
    Ren grew up in Blackthorn City, born as Renato Luna Takeshimi. She looked up to Clair ,but her parents thought that Clair wasn't the best role model Ren, however, didn't care. She wanted to be the gym leader so bad. Clair was nice to her, not rejecting the idea, even though it could never happen. It would be possible, but Ren had one major problem. She suffered from cancer, and was going to die in a few years. She wanted to prove that she could become the leader, so she took a challenge. She swam to dragon's cave, passing all the obstacles laid before her. She even passed the monk's test. On the way back, an accident happened. A wild Gyrados jumped her. She was flung into a whirlpool, fighting for her life. No matter how hard she tried, she always went right back under. Minutes into this, she passed out. He parents worried about their missing daughter. No one could find her. Two weeks after the incident, her parents gave up.

Years passed, and the girl was labeled as dead. Renato's parents moved far away, they wanted to get away from the place, the place of tragedies. They moved to the Sinnoh region. Months after their move, a girl was seen emerging from the cave. A Pokémon at her side, the quickly pressed through the water. The girl walked into the town. No one knew who she was, but a local inn offered her free lodging in turn for her work. When they began asking about her, she responded I don't know, I don't know. So, they decided to call Fayt.

2 years later a Monarchy soldier walked into Fayt's town. They were ruthless, tossing anyone aside. The family that owned the inn, tried to get them out them out of town, but were defeated in a second. If that wasn't enough the soldier arrested them. She had to do something, they were the closest thing to family that she had at the time. Someone told her of an organization called The Golden Fist, and how to join. The place to join was a bit out of her way, so she packed a small bit of travel gear that she stole from some tenants at the inn, and left.

Trainer Cards: (If you can't make it tell me, but please do)

RP Sample: (Yeah… if you don't have one write a 1000 word essay on why you should
    be accepted… or PM me ;))

Extra:I didn't forget, I was just waiting till I was done XD OH, say.. I read somewhere that Drunks like Poop.. weird huh?

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • wow, it's been a while...

PokemonMichael: You're accepted, but remember you're on probation for grammar so just pay a bit more attention to that, okay?

Twilight Wolf: You're accepted as well ^ ^!

The Kricket: Sorry, this means that you lost Charmander, I also need you to add a bit to the 'Appearance' section. Out of the Kanto starters you can still choose Squirtle or change your SU to fit another region. Until then, you are pending.

sasuneuchiha: You're accepted!

and so are you
    ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ and Serene (sorry, I didn't see your SU earlier :embarrass)

Years
  • yep, OK , cool, i have a question, do you know a grammar help site or whatever?
    ill probably need a bit of help with grammar

this sounds fun!

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • OOC Thread Finally Up!/Chapter 0

Alright everyone, I will post the first chapter later today, this is just a notice to everyone that the Ooc thread is now up, and that all remaining SUs MUST go in there...

That said, expect the first chapter to be up soon... real soon :bandit:

EDIT:

Mission 0: Drafted!

Participants
    : EVERYONE!

Briefing
    : You are a young man/woman living in [insert name of hometown here], and you were just drafted to join 'The Monarchy's Army'! Trying to get out of having to serve 'The Monarchy', you were instead taken underground to 'The Golden Fist's main base'!

There's a handkerchief covering your eyes as you wake up from a cold spurt of water. You are now informed by a distorted voice that you are in the underground base of 'The Golden Fist', and you are interrogated as to why they should trust you to obey 'The Golden Fist', and not take your life right then and there. You are also informed that a micro-bomb has been implanted in your brain, and you are to Selfdestruct if you are ever captured by the enemy.

Number of posts
    :

• Min 1
    • Max 1
    Pokémon in the area: n/a

What to do
    : Explain your reaction to the draft, and how you came across 'The Golden Fist'.

You [obviously] don't know how to reach the base, or where it's located.
    End this post after being interrogated by those of 'The Golden Fist', and being informed of the micro-bomb implanted in your brain.

Last edited:

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
  • Crystal Estrada
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Crystal's blue eyes swirled with a gloomy violet hue as she skimmed down the list of who would be drafted. Right there, last on the list, was the dreaded print.

15. Crystal Estrada

She backed out of the small crowd that had gathered around the town bulletin board, which looked like it was about to collapse under the weight of official papers posted by The Monarchy. Her family, only Mother and Father, comforted her, and yet cried with her. Their only child was more than likely going to be lost.

Crystal shrugged them off afte about ten minutes, which was unusual for her. She could of stood there for years, crying until the tears refused to come with her family. She wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her beautiful kimono, further dampening it with sour tears.

Mother walked away for a moment, then returned with an Oran Berry, not yet ripe but blooming a brilliant azure. That was as far as The Monarchy ever let the berries grow. Then they cut them down and either sold them or threw them away. She tucked it into the folds of her hair, which was in a tidy bun, and turned her around.

"You look beautiful," Mother's hoarse voice croaked. She pulled her into a tight embrace and squeezed her tight. "Be careful." She released Crystal, and leaned into Father's shoulder. He too, shrugged her off, but gently.

"Crystal, remember that no matter how old you get you'll always be my baby girl," he murmured, hugging her and whispering into her ear. He kissed her on the forehead, then released her.

"Good-bye Mother, Father," she said, and turned and walked away. Not many noticed she was putting a vast distance between her and the bulletin board. A small rustle in a bush not far off caused her attention to waver from her sandals to the bush. A shady figure disappeared behind the shrub. Crystal turned into a small alley, only to find a dead end. Before she could turn at the sound of racing footsteps, her vision was completely obscured by cloth and her vision dimmed from dark red to black...

A sudden blast of chilling, cold, liquid hit her face and trickled down her neck. Crystal's eyes fluttered open, only to be met by the same deep red cloth. She snarled in frustration, but inwardly and not vocalizing it.

A disgruntled voice broke the stillness of silence.

"You are in the main base of The Golden Fist. All information heard here is confidential to the outside world and shall never be shared with any other member of the society."

Crystal nodded, mildly amused at her luck, or perhaps misfortune.

"As to why we shall not dispose of you here and now is what we wish to know."

Crystal gulped. "I have no interest in joining The Monarchy," she stated, thinking about each word she said with great care. "I have no interest in joining them beacuse of the hate and pain they caused me earlier on in life."

"Very nice. Very nice..." the man muttered. "To keep this information from the enemy, we have implanted a micro-bomb into your brain, which will selfdestruct when captured by the enemy."

OOC: Please tell me I did that right.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Twilight Wolf: That's good for the first chapter, for the next ones please make the post a bit longer, alright? ;)

You've received: One Pokedex, Five Pokeballs, a detonator, and
    [FONT=&quot] Charmander [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Ability: Blaze[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Level: 5[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Nature: Lonely[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Gender: Male [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Attacks: Scratch, Growl[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Shiny: No [/FONT]

Shinningkit

So i herd u liek pirat mudkipz
    Years
  • ((OoC; I'm sorry I haven't posted yet! DX I've been busy with new classes, and whenever I had free time I spent it working on a fanfiction outline. I'm sorry, but I completely forgot about this. ^^" I'll get my post up either toda or tomorrow, but I still am sorry.... even if only one other person's posted anyway. xDDD

-I'll add it on to this post as an Edit. xP-

And if this is against the rules, I'm sorry as well. I DO plan to add onto it when I can... Still. Sorry. ^^""))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back