• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rosen [Episode 1 Release]

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Pokémon-Rosen.gif

A rogue A.I. causing havoc in a simulated world... the Shadows in the code will corrupt all they touch...

Access our Discord here: Dream Net
    Download the game here: Alyssia ZERO

#==============================#

Made using RPG Maker XP // Pokémon Essentials V19.1

#===============================#

Hello all! I'm the Lead Developer of Pokémon Rosen, known online as Valiant. I hope you enjoy this full dive into the simulated world of Alyssia!

#===================#
    Pokémon Rosen Version
    #===================#

Welcome to Alyssia ZERO Server...

The year is 2122, and the technology giant Cyber has recently released it's new product: an immersive deep dive system into a world long forgotten by modern culture: the World of Pokémon! At the behest of the Cyber CEO's child the long forgotten franchise was reawoken from the history books and recreated in virtual reality. Not content with simply repeating the past, the team behind this monumental effort created a whole new region, Alyssia! Within it, our dedicated team have created an immersive and dynamic story for you to explore, and introduced a new variant of Pokemon to the A.I-driven populace, the Rosen-formes. Lately, it seems that there have been errors with our program, and NPC's are not behaving as we have come to expect.

Explore our features below!
    Spoiler: Feature List!

#===================#
    The Story so far...
    #===================#

vsTrainer_RISINGSTAR_Reina.pngvsTrainer_RISINGSTAR_Roi.png
    You are the child of the CEO of Cyber, the real world's largest technology conglomerate. At your behest, Pokémon, a long dead franchise, has been revived in the form of an immersive reality simulation that utilises a player's dreams to create realistic experiences and sensations. On the launch day of this project, you are the first to test the system but something unforeseen goes wrong - the systems designed to protect you do not, and the failsafes are disabled, sending you spiralling into a test server known as Alyssia ZERO with no memories or recollections on where you came from.

Your journey begins at the behest of a familiar Professor who believes they have used strange technology to bring you through to this world, when he tells you that Rosen Forme Pokémon come from the same world that you do, and that his colleague, an expert on them, has gone missing. He wishes to see your effect on the world around you, as these Pokémon have been wreaking devastating changes on various ecosystems around the region.

vsTrainer_NULLADMIN_F1.png
    On your quest, you will encounter the mysterious Team Null who claim to know the reality around them is not quite what it seems, and wish to reduce that world to nothing, to Null... you will not fight them alone however, as oddly familiar figures from a life you no longer remember begin to appear to guide you through an ever changing world within which, you do not truly belong.
    SPRIGATITO_shadow.pngFUECOCO_shadow.pngQUAXLY_shadow.png
    Shadow Pokémon however have resurfaced alongside this evil. Will you and your allies be able to overcome this growing darkness?

#===================#
    Release Date
    #===================#

After years of work behind the scenes, and after months with the dream team, Pokemon Rosen the release of [Episode #1] of its epic adventure became a reality in March alongside the second ever annual Eevee Expo! Please do visit our Discord and join our ever blossoming community in the meantime to make sure you don't miss a thing - as we reveal everything there first!

Spoiler: Meet our Starter Pokémon!

Spoiler: Credits

Last edited:
    Days
    • She/her
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I can't believe I'm the first one to comment,I've just downloaded it,and will give this a try!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Remember downloading this a while back and finishing episode 1. Can't wait for the next part to come out!
    Eyyy I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far mate! EP2 is well underway, and brings with it a rather large myriad of changes. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure :]

Back