• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Version Remakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilo

Pokémon Master
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Ok guys, I have a theory that Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire will be remade on the Nintendo 3DS. I have found some evidence to support it too! The main reason I want the remakes to be made is because I don't have the Regi (Steel, Rock, Ice, and Gigas) Pokémon and I only have Pokémon Heart Gold and I only have Kyogre or Groudon in it (forgot which one) and you need both to get Rayquaza! . Also, those were my favorite Pokémon versions and my favorite region (I loved Victory Road JK) + if events were included to get more Legendary Pokémon that would be awesome. I reset and sold all of my other Pokémon games, besides Pokémon Heart Gold and Pokémon Black and White, before I could transfer my Pokémon over! Anyways here is some hints/evidence:

•Look at the different Basculin's colors (red and blue).
    •They brought back the HM Dive.
    •Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver versions were a tenth anniversary remake of their previous game, so in 2013 Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire remakes will come out to celebrate their tenth anniversary possibly after a much anticipated "Pokémon Grey" or a new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game comes out in 2012.

Well anyways please give me your opinion on this and any hints/evidence that might prove this to be true! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back