• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokémon rumble poll etc.

What is your view of POKéMON Rumble?

• I wouldn't pay a pinny for it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YEAY! Lets go play it all night!

• What is POKéMON rumble?

• I have nothing to say[.] it is ok I suppose

• never played it, but I want it!

• Never played it, but it looks horible!

• I don't play any spinoffs.

• I don't play POKéMON, I just watch the tv shows

• I bought it, and regretted it.

• I don't have a Wii

• The game was horible! It didn't even have all the POKéMON in it!

• To be honest the game was, oh sortive a waste of time. I kept waiting for it to get a storyline of s

• Total voters

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
    Years
    Pokemon rumble poll etc.!
    What is your view on pokémon rumble? Tell the world in the poll! My personal view is POKéMON rumble should have had all 493 POKéMON at it's release, but Gamefreek was to lazy to put all of them.
    As it is, the game has potentual as a series, but not as a single game.
    Oh and is there anything after EX moad I'm still stuck on that moad.

zapht

The Family Ghost
    Years
    it was nice at first because it was a new type of pokemon game with different gameplay which worked pretty well and was interesting, but the lack of variety brings the interest level down drastically by the end.
    reusing the exact same maps or each level makes it seem like your just replaying the levels over and over again, causing it to become extremely dull.

i think its only real niche is the multiplayer mode, thats why i bought it. id never play it alone

Back