• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Saturn

FallenStorm

Pokemon Hyperion Developer
Years
  • Pokémon: Saturn

STORY
    The region of Zephyr has always been a peaceful nation where people and Pokémon would be together. Soon this peace would be broken after the mysterious corruption of Pokémon and the arrival of Team Eclipse. A prophecy tells of a certain individual who would be able to control and lead the corrupted Pokémon and restore peace to Zephyr. With many companions and enemies, you are to choose the fate of the land of Zephyr. Will you restore Zephyr to its former glory or will you watch it collapse at your hands?

ZEPHYR REGION
    The land of Zephyr is a beautiful region famed for its leading advancements in Pokémon research and discoveries. Many prestigious colleges and universities are scattered around the region making Zephyr known for education as well. Many beautiful and amazing Pokémon roam Zephyr's lands and waters who have migrated from around the world. The biggest thing about Zephyr is its legends and folklore about the legendary Pokémon Lugia who has been said to have protected Zephyr and its people for centuries.

DEVELOPMENT
    Development on Pokémon: Saturn has recently just started and is being worked on my only me as of right now. The current tiles are from the Pokémon Essentials starter kit, I am working on revamping the current maps with new tiles. I would very much appreciate suggestions and help from others with tiling, sprites, and ideas. As of right now, I am working on mapping, scripting, and just overall developing the entire game. If you would be interested in helping with some of the above, be sure to let me know!

SCREENSHOTS
    *Subject to change.
    Pokémon: Saturn

CREDITS
    *Subject to change.

Pokémon Essentials by
    Flameguru
    Poccil
    Maruno

Other Scripts by
    mej71
    KleinStudio
    Luka S.J.

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
    Years
  • This does look pretty good. That mapping's pretty nice as well. Though mixing Gen 4 overworld sprites with Gen 3 tiles may not be the best idea. But if you're revamping the maps than that's likely not a problem.

You also may want to clarify any unique features that your fangame will have. Are there things that can further help your game to stick out?

Back