• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Secrets of the Ages

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Can't wait for demo looks awesome, love the way cyndaquil, totodile, and Chikorita look keep up the good work

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
    Years
  • Hey everyone, we've got another update to share with you. Here's a day in the life at our starter town, Amaranth Farmstead. Enjoy!

Chikobi

Nr 152 in the world, Nr 1 in my heart
    Years
  • The concept of this game sounds really intriguing! Can't wait to see the demo! One question, will we be able to get ahold of all three starters before the postgame? I love all three and will have a hard time picking just one!

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
    Years
  • This looks super cool. I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for future information!

I'd offer to help out as a writer since I've got a fair bit of experience in that department, but sadly I've gotten super busy lately. Hopefully you and your team find the folks you need to make this project shine even more than it already does!

Days
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Hello, is there any planned release date? If not, will there be a playable demo in the future?

Days
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    Ok. This has MASSIVE Reverse 1999 vibes seriously and I love that so much. If you don't know what Reverse 1999 is its an old timey inspired game with characters being based on old timey stuff and all of them have awesome ultimate skills. I'm saying this because all 3 of your revealed characters straight up look like they came from Reverse 1999 and this is a compliment btw. Defenitely check this one out maybe it could enlighten you to do something.

Back