• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Well, at the first moment i thought it's a fake xD WOW never seen an titlescreen like this oO

Thanks buddy~

Fixed that for ya :]

Don't tell anyone my secret :(

That's pretty awesome. Need I remind you to make me a logo, too? xD

I am working on a horribly suckish horrible map at the moment, so expect some sort of something with that soon. :]

Thanks buddy ;)

So I take it Shian is back? That's great. I love everything about this hack. Good Luck I hope to see more updates soon.

Yeah it's back. It was a momentary closement. It was always coming back, I too love the concept of this hack, hence why it shall never die. Thanks~

Wow. You've got amazing OW's for this one!
I wish I can OW Sprite as good as you are...

Thanks~

Am I still mapping for you Alice? ^_^ The battle backgrounds and the boot screen look amazing. The title screen looks nice but the Lugia doesn't really flow with it. It looks pasted on. Other than that, nice updates.
See VM's.
Thanks, and maybe, it might need fixing :\

Its good to see my work online.
I think you'll have to change Metagross to Mindfreak since someone else had the name metagross already.

No problem it's been fixed xD
15 posts btw! Hack thread please ;)

Updates: Coming soon xD

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Thanks buddy~

Don't tell anyone my secret :(

Thanks buddy ;)

Yeah it's back. It was a momentary closement. It was always coming back, I too love the concept of this hack, hence why it shall never die. Thanks~

Thanks~

See VM's.
Thanks, and maybe, it might need fixing :\

No problem it's been fixed xD
15 posts btw! Hack thread please ;)

Updates: Coming soon xD

How soon XD

Anyways the title screen looks good (But I have know Idea how your gonna insert that)
Anyways a good steady progress is good but I would like to see more updates
Thanks~
(You just got bumbed :o )

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
How soon XD

Anyways the title screen looks good (But I have know Idea how your gonna insert that)
Anyways a good steady progress is good but I would like to see more updates
Thanks~
(You just got bumbed :o )

Now maybe? Just a little one but meh xD. That title screen is already inserted :\. I know, I like my progress to be honest. With my schedule I see no need to up or slow it down.

Updates:

I have inserted some new ow's and new tiles! The hero ow's are now fully inserted and now I only need to do the female xD. I also inserted three of Kyledove's ow's. These are, the sinnoh style PokéBall, Strength boulder and the Rock Smash boulder!

I have also inserted the Kyledove, sign and mailbox! Some other tiles will be inserted soon, at a later date. If you post here I will show you the screens :P

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Now maybe? Just a little one but meh xD. That title screen is already inserted :\. I know, I like my progress to be honest. With my schedule I see no need to up or slow it down.

Updates:

I have inserted some new ow's and new tiles! The hero ow's are now fully inserted and now I only need to do the female xD. I also inserted three of Kyledove's ow's. These are, the sinnoh style PokéBall, Strength boulder and the Rock Smash boulder!

I have also inserted the Kyledove, sign and mailbox! Some other tiles will be inserted soon, at a later date. If you post here I will show you the screens :P

SHOW MEH THE MONEH!
Ahm
Good to see it's back, Alice.
now SHOW MEH TEH MONEH!

Edit: Wait, TB Pro - Rom Base?
What base are you using, the one I made for you or Jesse's?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back