• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon ShineyCrystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokémon ShineyCrystal

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Emerald(USA)

.:: Introduction ::.
    Same as Pokémon Crystal(with some changes), but now you can't access Kanto, Victory Road and Pokémon League HQ are close to Cianwood.

.:: Story ::.
    You're moving to the Johto region, but Prof Elm is trouble, a wild Rattata is attaking him, and you need to help him.

.:: Features ::.
    Johto Pokemon
    Female/Boy player as your main rival
    Silver is introduced in Wally's place. He stole Prof Elm's last pokemon(If you choose Cyndaquil, main rival will have Totodile and Silver will have Chikorita).

.:: Screenshots and Videos ::.

.:: Downloads ::.
    Beta 0.1 - Download

.::Team::.
    Netto-kun(me) - As Mapper, Beta-Tester, Overworld Sprite Draw Pixel by Pixel, Text Changer

HELP WELCOME AND NEEDED!!! Also Beta-Tester

Last edited:
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    I know where it came from. Sweetie, I don't take sprite theif lightly, so change it ASAP.

Okay, I'll change. So, can I use yours(from your hack)?

And update:

Starters Changed to Johto Starters, MAY and BRENDAN changed name in battle, new screenshots added

And please, can anybody help me? It's my first hack.

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Pencilbuddy, stop spamming. Next time you're getting a warning.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Netto-kun said:
    Okay, I'll change. So, can I use yours(from your hack)?
    Sorry sweetie, no, you may not use the sprite from IceBlue. I would more than happy to make you one when I have the time. =3

Years
    Jeremy said:
    Sorry sweetie, no, you may not use the sprite from IceBlue. I would more than happy to make you one when I have the time. =3
    Okay, so I'll revamp the sprite from Pok?mon Crystal(as provisory).

New screenshots soon.

EDIT: I've do the revamp, but there is a bug when it put it on the rom!

Image in attachment
    And can I use de Serebii.net's sprites, and put credits?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back