• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Shining Crown (Fan game/ Rom hack)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Introduction

So alright, this idea has been floating around for a while in my head in random pieces so I decided to put it down onto paper and I think I have a pretty good idea for a fan game

Pokémon Shining Crown

This game is based off of Gen 5, more specifically black and White 2

whats it about?
    Basically the protagonist (you) will set off on a journey, traversing in the Crimson Stone region and collecting badges, you know the usually Pokémon play through and stopping the bad team, at the start of it, you are finally able to receive a pokemon from the outstanding professor, Professor Zelkova!

you are given the option between 3 Starters (like usually but no usual typings) first Pokemon is a Grass/Steel type, a Fire/Electric Type & Water/Dark type.

Like normal games, you are allowed to pick first, the Stronger rival picks the Pokémon that is weaker against the primary typing and the weaker rival picks the Pokémon that stronger than your primary typing, oh did I mention you'll have 2 rivals and these rivals aren't any pushovers.

what about the gyms?
    The gyms will be designed to give a challenge, gym puzzle with be different. ( ;) )
    Trainers will indeed be more strategic

Features
    Removal of Hms
    Unlimited use of Tms
    Changing bag interface, basically all interfaces
    Auto run
    New Abilities
    New moves (basically all have been changed)
    New natures Names
    Fakemon (Couldn't forget that)

I won't spill the bag about the game

I basically need a team to bring this dream come true, since I have nothing but story wise

I'll need somebody that's good with maps and Pokémon & Trainer drawing and Sprites for now.

Back