• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Shining Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    This is looking really good. Even though those tiles are overused, they look fabulous in this. However, the lab's roof looks a little too bright. The Sinnoh Pokémon are implemented too. <3

Your scripting looks good, too. :3

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this, good luck! ;)

INV

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Seariously the powerful shinx kinda annoying ^_^
    Why on earth you chose that pokemon?:D

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    what's annoying about it? i like shinx.
    i started editing the bootscreen now, and i'm about to start some mapping, but i can't post screenshots 'til tuesday, so expect a major update then :)

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Ok, looking forward to the updates, I think the powerful shinx is a nice twist :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    The battle charon part

"BEFORE the league"

On the orginal Platinum you dont battle him
    he gets arrested befoe you get the chance to fight

So you just thought of a good idea ^_^

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    @alingment
    thanks ^^

@nintendork
    yea, i always thought it was weird how charon took over team galactic by doing nothing.

@shiny quagsire
    thanks, and offtopic but my sister has a shiny wooper ^^

COMPETITION
    first one to guess charon's team gets to be a trainer ingame

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Maybe in your hack you can tell the story also of how he did become gthe leader
    but have looker get there to late and the catch and use heatran for power or suming

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    This means competition.

Not bad. This is one of the few premakes I've seen where the creator actually can hack past mapping, so kudos. xD. Hopefully you'll go places. Any constructive criticism I have has already been posted, so good luck, regardless.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    This means competition.

Not bad. This is one of the few premakes I've seen where the creator actually can hack past mapping, so kudos. xD. Hopefully you'll go places. Any constructive criticism I have has already been posted, so good luck, regardless.

OMG you!

I love your hack
    Its so awsome

But this is a PLATINUM remake
    Yours is DIAMOND ;)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    sorry for not updating on tuesday, there won't be any updates for a few weeks, but I will try to have the alpha or beta ready for after easter.
    the winner of the contest was nintendork, so pm me with what pokemon and stuff you want.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    sorry for double post, but i may be switching to emerald. i will still try to have an alpha asap though.
    i also added a support banner that doesn't seem to be working for me...
    credit to sinta12 for it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back