• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Silver White

What should Oldale be called?

• The same name, Oldale Town?

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Gold Life Town

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • River Bank Town

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    Intro:
    Ok I'm doing this again cos I asked to have a thread in progressing hacks - which I never got. Anyway, I've got more stuff thought out now.

Story:
    Hoenn of the future. You are a 10 year old who is up for getting a Pokémon. You face rivals and many challenges - on the journey to become the ultimate trainer.
    Anyway, something is happening. Goons in Green are being found lurking around. But
    soon... their ultimate project is revealed. Their project to bring Groudon back.

Features:
    New legendaries.
    New story.
    A NEW reigin.
    New areas.
    A new quest.
    Edited sprites.

Media:
    Spoiler:

Videos
    Spoiler:

Thanks for viewing. Banners soon.

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • The story sounds a lot like Ruby... I think you should change it a bit more and maybe rename the region. I personally love Groudon and would like to see him get a good hack and this could be it. If you rethink it then I bet it will turn out great. Good Luck.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2009
    The story sounds a lot like Ruby... I think you should change it a bit more and maybe rename the region. I personally love Groudon and would like to see him get a good hack and this could be it. If you rethink it then I bet it will turn out great. Good Luck.

Thanks. :) I'm keeping Hoenn but I've got a plot making it diffrent, ie. diffrent towns, new islands. I'll be uploading a video soon, so check back for that.

Got some serious mapping done. Also I decided to make a whole NEW region.
    Hoenn got boring :)

I changed rom. Bye bye so far!
    I onli did 3 maps tho :p

Last edited:
    Back