• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Snap DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Pokémon Snap DS?

Think this is legit?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • DS game related questions belong in the DS game forum.

I wouldn't be too sure about it being legit, as no information has appeared about it, neither did Nintendo announce anything.

~moved~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, considering that one of those items is a MARIO mushroom, I'd say it's a fake...

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Ever play Mario Bros. 2? There are mushroom blocks that look EXACTLY like that.

Ever play Super Mario Bros. 1 or 2(j)? those mushrooms had no faces either.

Other than that I hope it's fake... I seriously think it is, I don't think they're going to make a printer for the DS to extract photos.

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    If they were Mario mushrooms, they would have a face on - all 3D 1up and Super Mushrooms now carry two eyes.

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    Yeah, i thing this is Totally fake. Serebii even said so.

Years
  • It gets kind of old that people make these and don't tell us that they are fake. I don't care if they make them, so long as they let us know that they are fake. >>

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • It would be great if they did make a Pokemon snap for the DS, but where would The pokemon company get a mushrooh from???Thats how I knew it was fake before it was announced

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2006
    *coughtinymushroomcough*

Seriously though I think it'd be amazing if they made a Snap DS. >.>
    Snap is the best 3D Pokemon game yet imo.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I wonder if someone has translated the Japanese on it - it'd be interesting if the creator's of this just put any japanese characters on the poster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back