• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon SoulRed and HeartBlue

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2018
    Pokémon SoulRed and HeartBlue

BETA Version: 0.1

Information

This ROM hack is based on the original Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen games and utilizes Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver as the base roms.

BETA Version Progression will contain up to Celadon City along with:

• 4 Gym Badges
    • 5 Rival Battles
    • Day Care (Breeding included)
    • Events for Mt. Moon, Bill's House, SS. Anne, and Celadon Team Rocket HQ
    • Running Shoes, Town Map, Bike, and Oak's Package will be available either earlier or in different places
    • Trainer location and Pokémon based on FRLG

Story

A Prequel to Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Welcome Trainer! It's time to return to Kanto, with a new re-imagined story! In the games you will be given the challenge of taking on the Pokémon League and completing the Pokédex. In the midst of your journey, you will meet the infamous Team Rocket, a group of criminals who steal and re-sell Pokémon. You will be given the chance to stop them once and for all! Now go Trainer, and enter the world of Pokémon!

Downloads

There is currently no available download yet. Check back soon!

Credit

• This game is not entirely my own idea, and I would like to thank ChaosRush and TriggerHappy187 for the original versions of the games developement.
    • Also thanks to the creators and developers of PPRE (Project Pokemon Rom Editor), SCV and Alpha. As well as thanks to Spiky-Eared Pichu for his Spiky's DS Map Editor.
    • Oh yeah, and thanks to Nintendo for making HGSS.

Changelog

No current Changelog

Questions

1. Will Mt. Moon and the Pokémon Tower be the same as they did in FRLG in these games?
      • Each area that I personally believe needs to change will be replaced with a different map.
    2. What will be different in the games?
      • Besides text and some trainers, not a whole lot compared to FRLG. Compared to HGSS, everything.
    3. Will there be an after game in Johto?
      • I'm not entirely sure if I will do this because I will be utilizing maps from Johto to put them into Kanto, but it's entirely possible once I finish the 1st main story.
    4. Are there going to be 5th-6th gen Pokémon in the games?
      • No. The game takes place in the same timeline as HGSS, therefore there will be no new Pokémon or Mega Evolution.
    5. Will the game ever be perfect and without bugs?
      • Probably not.
    6. Who made the game logos, and will they be implemented into the games?
      • I made both game logos, and I am not entirely sure if they will be implemented. If someone can help with that, I would truly appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    So are you planning to include the Sevii Islands? If so, will you be including the Rocket Admins from Heart Gold and Soul Silver?
    Do you plan to re-redesign any of the characters? Like the Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and player characters?
    Would you incorporate a volcano to Cinnabar Island to account for the one that appeared in HGSS?

Back