• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Pokémon "SOUND" Demo

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2020
    Hello! I'm a Game Design student and I'm attending the last year of my course. They asked us to work on a personal project and I decided to use RPG Maker + Pokémon Essential to develop a little Demo where I implemented the SOUND type. I'm still polishing this project, but I'd really like, whoever wants to try it, to receive feedback about it!
    The project is made to explore how competitive player would feel about the SOUND type addition in the competitive game, but it mainly explores it with the view of a casual gamer.

Just go to the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_o_RXztTy5Zs9zgbGVgwCaikmTVBReEJ?usp=sharing
    - Download "Pokémon SOUND"
    - Unzip it (Right-click and "Extract Here")
    - Double click on "Game" (The icon with an "orange sun")

I recommend reading the little "Block note file" if you want to know how the SOUND type works.
    In the end, fill the "Form" you can always find in the folder I shared with the link above; it just takes 5/6 minutes!
    (Be honest, but not harsh, please! All this was made in 4 weeks and I have 2 weeks left, so I really need feedbacks!)

I'll leave here the link of the Form anywayLink: https://forms.gle/otrrgAypbV2dSue37
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Years
  • Hey there, I've been playing through Victory Road and I've found the Sound-type to be really strong. The moves you gave it are also really fun to use. Is it supposed to super-effective against Normal-types? The document doesn't say so, but it is in-game. I'll make sure to fill out the form once I've finished the demo.

Back