• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Only how to swear XD

........Oh my God.

I thought that I was the only person who knew how to swear in Japanese.

Anyway, I know a lot of terms from various anime, but none useful for this.

But yeah, sometimes I'll just randomly mutter a curse in Japanese, sometimes directly to a person.

ME: You baka! *baka=idiot*
    PERSON: What does that mean?
    ME: It means you're cool!

Quanghuy

Loving digital art <3
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    ........Oh my God.

But yeah, sometimes I'll just randomly mutter a curse in Japanese, sometimes directly to a person.

I don't think I've ever done that lol, I mean I unintentionally talk in different languages with other friends, then others will ask me what I said, and usually I'll tell them. Cursing in Japanese isn't really much of a bad thing though, it's actually pretty common for a child to say "kisama" or "teme" when they're mad without being punished by a parent, unless the person is important. Being rude while speaking Japanese is actually dependent on the honorifics you use (or don't use) and how you choose to address people using the form of a common word, such as replacing "anata" with "omae" when you don't know the person is considered extremely rude. It's fine to use omae though if the said person is a close friend though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    hi to all... someone have chapter 161?.. i can't find it T_T... can someone help me?

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    ........Oh my God.

Ha! My parents get mad at me if I say crap(I do anyways of course) so the only way I can get around being punished is to swear in Japanese.
    Me and my brother know a ton of swears and if we get really angry we'll start yelling at each other in Japanese.
    Me: Hey! You just shot my dog with that B.B. gun!
    Brother: So what if I did?
    Me: *Starts yelling all sorts of bad stuff in Japanese*
    Brother: *Yells stuff back that's too bad to be translated*
    *parent comes by* What's that mean?
    Brother: Oh... It's Swedish for "Hello, How are you".
    On topic:When is volume 30 coming out again? I forgot xD

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Ha! My parents get mad at me if I say crap(I do anyways of course) so the only way I can get around being punished is to swear in Japanese.
    Me and my brother know a ton of swears and if we get really angry we'll start yelling at each other in Japanese.
    Me: Hey! You just shot my dog with that B.B. gun!
    Brother: So what if I did?
    Me: *Starts yelling all sorts of bad stuff in Japanese*
    Brother: *Yells stuff back that's too bad to be translated*
    *parent comes by* What's that mean?
    Brother: Oh... It's Swedish for "Hello, How are you".
    On topic:When is volume 30 coming out again? I forgot xD

Lol. My parents don't care If I cuss that much, but I can't say them randomly and I NEVER say the f-word. My best friend knows swear words too, so we fight just for fun.

Sea Guardian

Years
    Lol. My parents don't care If I cuss that much, but I can't say them randomly and I NEVER say the f-word. My best friend knows swear words too, so we fight just for fun.
    I'm a freshmen and I stillget yelled at for saying crap, I think my dad just might kill me if I ever said the f-word and he was within hearing range of he heard about it. Me and my friend swear at each other for fun too but with my brother it probably keeps us from beating each other up.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    loloololololool!!!i can believe that weve hade suck a long convo about swearing in japanese!!! thats hilarious!!!.......topic change anybody?.....lol we changed subjects about chapter 161 then back to swearing! ha i love pc! u guys rock!

Sea Guardian

Years
    ^Okay, I have a topic change.
    Oh My God! I just relised you were a girl O.O
    It's not any fault of yours, I think I need to check that more often before I assume something-_-
    Sorry, that wasn't my real topic change xD, This is it;
    I'm so upset that we still don't know where Mewtwo went from the FrLg Ark! I have no idea unless I'm missing something. I hope they solve that in volume 30.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    ^Okay, I have a topic change.
    Oh My God! I just relised you were a girl O.O
    It's not any fault of yours, I think I need to check that more often before I assume something-_-
    Sorry, that wasn't my real topic change xD, This is it;
    I'm so upset that we still don't know where Mewtwo went from the FrLg Ark! I have no idea unless I'm missing something. I hope they solve that in volume 30.

hund? are u talking to me? lol its ok! heheheheh.....good question.....hmmmm...lets see...he probably went to find were he belongs or his destiny or something like that!!!(sorry i was just watching the pkm anime...wow its sooo corny! like destiny stuff when it comes 2 mew2 especially in the movie!!!)lol. jk. probably doing something kick ass!!!

Years
    Shoot, goldpkm's a girl? I never check these things. xD
    I usually look at the avvie and if I see a girl, I assume it's a girl. If it's a boy, I assume it's a boy.
    If it is a Pokemon or something, I check on the side...
    I really should stop assuming. It's getting to be a bad habit. D8
    Also, I swear in German. But, my dad knows German, so I swear in Filipino at his house. xD

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    I usually look at the avvie and if I see a girl, I assume it's a girl. If it's a boy, I assume it's a boy.
    Also, I swear in German. But, my dad knows German, so I swear in Filipino at his house. xD

Like I said, I swear in Japanese at school, and people seem impressed that I know a foreign language. That's an endless source of entertainment, insulting people you don't like and having them think you're saying something impressive.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009

lolololol!!! ahahahahahaha!!!!!lol its ok! lol....yah i assume this kind of stuff 2! heh...also sometimes u can tell by their writing style(ex: exsessive use of "lol" usualy is a girl. i use 2 get so mad at my friends for that! but its f-ing contageous! i use2 never say lol!XD)wow look here! another topic change! pc is amazing! i love u guys!(....not like that..-____-'...)hahahaha!!! tell me some german swears!!!that would be fun!

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Like I said, I swear in Japanese at school, and people seem impressed that I know a foreign language. That's an endless source of entertainment, insulting people you don't like and having them think you're saying something impressive.

Haha I see that's quite useful

loloololololool!!!i can believe that weve hade suck a long convo about swearing in japanese!!! thats hilarious!!!.......topic change anybody?.....lol we changed subjects about chapter 161 then back to swearing! ha i love pc! u guys rock!

Yeah, this thread is full of epicness

Well I do lol, if that helps any. XD

I just bought volumes 1-28 RAW a couple days ago. I probably won't get around to scanning all of them until Winter Break, even then I'll most likely only scan 6-9 volumes for any art that I'm doing, I'll be sure to share if anyone wants them. ^^

If you do, it would be amazing :classic:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back