• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2009
    I have to say Ryan...I did go on mangafox to look at your chapters...and im just thinking...how can they complain now...the quality is much better and so is the grammar...guess 2 people beats 1 person..If i were you and the mangafox people start complaining again my best choice is to do what you did before and stop uploading there but it is your choice

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Good chapters Ryan, you and Dante are doing a great job. Keep at it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    man I can't wait till the people get unstatuefied! I love red with yellow! I also like silver and green together. Poor blue though, he doesn't have a girl:( can't wait for chapter 332, thanks wallace for all your hard work!

Years
    I'm reading the scans on mangafox...
    Gold is still the same. Prissy boy, wild girl, and strict woman. xDDD

Thanks for the scans Wallace and Dante!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    I'm reading the scans on mangafox...
    Gold is still the same. Prissy boy, wild girl, and strict woman. xDDD

Thanks for the scans Wallace and Dante!

lol i know when i read that im like yessssssss epic winzor!l !!!!.......i missed u gold! *glomps* ...*gets shot by strict woman XD*

thx ryan!!!!!!!!!!!

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
    man i havnt been on for a loooooooong time and i read all the messages u all made! Thank u Ryan/Wallace and all the others for the scans they are awesome!
    (off topic question: can anyone help learn how to use a rar. file?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    @ pkmaster: you must download Winrar for extra rar file
    and I also real chap 332, you awesome Wallace, it so great, I really can't wait to the next chapter

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back