• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
    I wonder who will win? Palkia, Dialga, Giratina VS Arceus.
    IT is good topic because it is space, time, Death VS Creature created before Universe.

By the way how come there isn't a game based on manga?

it would seems like fun....

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    I wonder who will win? Palkia, Dialga, Giratina VS Arceus.
    IT is good topic because it is space, time, Death VS Creature created before Universe.

By the way how come there isn't a game based on manga?

it would seems like fun....

....You are straying off topic, my friend.

[Back on Topic]
    I hope you keep up the good work Ryan.

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
    ....You are straying off topic, my friend.

[Back on Topic]
    I hope you keep up the good work Ryan.
    may be i am .
    but i have read most of special execpt new ones
    what do i need to do?????
    i am tired of waiting for translations . it feels like author of manga is taking 3month vacation after manga is out. it is about 4 month since last time i read 29 and when is vol 30 comes out in english???????

just checking my new sighnature here sorry if it is usless

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
    may be i am .
    but i have read most of special execpt new ones
    what do i need to do?????
    i am tired of waiting for translations . it feels like author of manga is taking 3month vacation after manga is out. it is about 4 month since last time i read 29 and when is vol 30 comes out in english???????

just checking my new sighnature here sorry if it is usless

Well, this is a fan translation of pokespecial for Vol. 29 and 30, since the company who usually translates PokeSpecial has not translated Vol. 29 yet.

Just be patient. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Well, come up with an idea is a problem and draw it out and add speech is another problem. The latter is horribly time-consuming. Therefore, it usually takes very long for a manga in the form we usually read to be published.

Years
    Haven't read the whole topic so forgive me for asking:
    Are there release dates for new Volumes, how many are out now (in Japan) and how many chapters are out (I know we're well into the D/P saga)?
    To the TC, thank you very much for this topic.

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
    for truce i haven't seem the other version after yellow in 2001.
    untill 2008 december. when i was re reading yellow and to find other versions.

Years
    for truce i haven't seem the other version after yellow in 2001.
    untill 2008 december. when i was re reading yellow and to find other versions.
    Truce? I'm not mad! Sorry if I sounded mean on my post. I wasn't trying to sound like I was scolding. Why don't you go check out MangaVolume or Mangafox? They have alotta scans after Yellow.

Years
    Ke? Now I guess we're talking about scans. Happy now, Ryan? xD

By the way, thank mbc2085 for getting us on topic.

@mbc: So you read them! That's good.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    =_=" Actually you don't have to be that focus~ Just don't too much out of from this topic. Like this thread let you give some comments on the latest scans etc.

I guess you all always misunderstood me >_<" And even blame me

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
    Wallace Iam the one should apologize. I am not sure how to spend my time for waiting. It is kinda weird that people who has them wants to wait until they get another volume to finish their uploading. if 30 is out in japan how come they are not getting it?????
    You know it feels like they just destory the moment after reading ch333 where it makes you exciding that they are going to have ultimate battle for Ch334.

Years
    Oh, Wallace Berlitz is Ryan?
    In that case, thank you Wallace.
    Are the latest scans up to when the Dex holders are just unpetrified?

mbc2085

Mew
    Years
    Wallace everyone in this community is your friend and family. i am sorry if i was to hard on you. You rockkkkkkkk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back