• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Everyone I know you're waiting for the Volume 28 but be patient. I'm sorry I didn't release it for a long time because I'm not only for on this Translation. I have many project need to be done. Here's my project menu:

Translating Volume 28 from Chinese to English
    Translating No Bra from English to Chinese
    Spriting for the requester from another Forum
    The Sprite Comic
    Lyrics Translating from English/Japanese to Chinese
    School Works, Final Exam coming soon next month
    School Folio Project

I really want to faint when I have many project. I'll try to release the scans as soon as possible.

No78

Part Time Trainer
    Years
    Can't wait for volume 28! Just finished reading Chapter 317...

What volume does Sinnoh start, anyone know? I'm really interested to see what they do with the characters and stuff. I loved the Ruby and Sapphire story.

Anyway yeah, keep up the good work!

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Can't wait for volume 28! Just finished reading Chapter 317...

What volume does Sinnoh start, anyone know? I'm really interested to see what they do with the characters and stuff. I loved the Ruby and Sapphire story.

Anyway yeah, keep up the good work!

Hmm, they'll probably try to finish up the Emerald saga in volumes first(if Wonderland decides to come out after over a YEAR of obscurity....). I don't think that they'd go out of order(Emerald came out before D/P).

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2017
    Can anyone sort of pm me for the file of 27 i sort of like to collect them so i could read it years later.

You rule Ryan Cheong and also that you Durial666

Last edited:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I just bought Vol.28 earlier today. (Can't translate because I can't even read Japanese!)

Keep up the good work, Ryan!

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Well I've translated most of 318. But some images is ugly and look very bad. I hopoe you don't mind. Oh, and I promise I'll release the scan on Wednesday ;) I'll try to release 2 Chapter in 2 days if I can. And I'll put it in public now.

Years
    Well I've translated most of 318. But some images is ugly and look very bad. I hopoe you don't mind. Oh, and I promise I'll release the scan on Wednesday ;) I'll try to release 2 Chapter in 2 days if I can. And I'll put it in public now.

Dude, you are like a hero. It doesn't matter, low quality or anything, just need to see what happens. And, by public do you mean Mangafox?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008

You win many internetz and many cookies.

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    Well, Finally I've complete translating Chapter 318! I convert the manga from Chinese and Japanese Version to US Version. Just like Chuang Yi. Chuang Yi conver thte manga into US Manga. What's the convertation? Well, US Version is read from left to right. While Japanese and Chinese Manga is read from Right to Left. I rotated the manga just like Chuang Yi did so you all can read it easily. Hope you all like it. The download will available sooner enough. If I get another reply then I'll host the manga. I've promise I'll release at lease a chapter so now I did. And Kazuki adjusted the quality. Here's an example!

Better Quality: https://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4627/023te4.png
    Low Quality: https://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4051/012io8.png

Thanks to KazukiPP! He helps me clean up these and the quality is even more higher!
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

Extras!
    Inside the scan, there's another extra thing. I can't tell what is it but I hope you like it. That's limited version!

Last edited:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Awesome, Ryan! Can't wait for the download! And now I'll be able to read your scans rather than looking at the pictures in my Japanese copy. Thanks!

Wallace Berlitz

Years
    UPDATES: Chapter 318 Released!

You're welcome. By the way, why are you buying the Japanese version?? Isn't it too waste? Because you don't know what's the book talking about. And here's a little update for you all. Hope you all like it :)
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATES!
    Well, finally the new Chapter is released. Today's 23rd September. The Pokémon Special - Volume 28, Chapter 318 - VS.Shedinja II is released in Photobucket. I host it into an album.
    I upload the Chapter in Photobucket that's mean no more privaties.
    Because since my "WinRAR" cannot use anymore. Plus my "WinZIP" is now progressing.
    The other way to release it is either upload in Photobucket, or Mangafox.
    I've decided to send the scans to Mangafox.
    Well, I know my English is not that nice but I hope you all enjoy the scans.
    And there's 2 images missings. Nevermind, I have uploaded them to imageshack.
    So here's the link. If the link doesn't work, please comment here.

Pok
    émon Special - Chapter 318 - VS.Shedinja II
    Link: https://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f124/graphicfans/Special - Chapter 318/

The two missing pages, Page 13 and 26 images.
    This is the image link. It's not with Photobucket. It's in ImageShack.
    Page 13, Link:
    https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8383/013zr1.png
    Image descriptions: After the battle of Greta, Emerald was tired and slept on the floor with other Pokemon. Greta and Todd carry them to the sleeping room.
    Page 26, Link:
    https://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6898/026eh5.png
    Image descriptions: They found out that Jirachi has three eyes and to grand your wish, Jirachi must have to open it's third eye...

Download Link for the Whole Chapter:
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/x24vp0
    Sendspace might work. Please inform me if the link doesn't work at all.

EXTRAS!
    Well, nothing related to this scans but today's 23rd September. And this is the date for S.H.E releasing their new album! They have one translated song from Ex-Sweetbox, Crush into Ms.Universe. Just want to tell you about this. I hope you like them. Here's an image.
    Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

UPDATES!
    Another new Chapter is up. Chapter 319 - VS.Vileplume I. The Download Link is now avalaible. And I was about to upload it on Photobucket. Because it's more easy to read more than Downloading, right? Well, I'm considering to upload it to Mangafox.
    Now my WinZIP is OK. And I zipped it into one file. There's some images are terrible. Well, I can't fix it because it is naturally like that or the scan problem.
    I'll try to scan even more better now. And please enjoy the scans!
    Extras: Inside the file, there's an extra thing for you. That's the bonus song for you all from FM S.H.E, Miss Universe. It's a translated song from "CRUSH" by Sweet-Box.
    ENJOY!
    Download Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/a87u31
    -Read Online-
    Photobucket: Coming soon...
    Mangafox: Maybe?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2017
    These Chapter are good and their in good quality also I'm curious how do you like fix it to English?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back