• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
Years
  • I'm back! I've been away for a while because my computer had a mental breakdown(nothing new there)and I couldn't fix it(again nothing new) so I'm on my brother's computer.
    I see a new chapter was relesed while I was gone and it looks great Ryan! Nce grammar too.
    to bad iwould totaly buy the new updated version of silver! (best game evah!)
    I know right?! I've been yelling at Nintendo for years trying to get them to make a remake!(I just got a shiny Lugia in case anyone cares. Adorable xD)
    I think there'll be a dex holder reunion in Platinum, not DP.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    I'm back! I've been away for a while because my computer had a mental breakdown(nothing new there)and I couldn't fix it(again nothing new) so I'm on my brother's computer.
    I see a new chapter was relesed while I was gone and it looks great Ryan! Nce grammar too.
    I know right?! I've been yelling at Nintendo for years trying to get them to make a remake!(I just got a shiny Lugia in case anyone cares. Adorable xD)
    I think there'll be a dex holder reunion in Platinum, not DP.

lol! i know you know!!! XD yes they should! hopefully!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • ... um... yeah. i know it's my opinion, you can have your own opinion of her for all i care, i was just saying what i thought... can you like stop attacking me? :/

I wasn't attacking you in the first place. Your post sounded like you were stating a fact that Platina's a Mary Sue.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    I wasn't attacking you in the first place. Your post sounded like you were stating a fact that Platina's a Mary Sue.

you guys should forget about it. it was a simple misunderstanding.(lol like i should talk)

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    you guys should forget about it. it was a simple misunderstanding.(lol like i should talk)

i was planning on it @_@ i hate arguing, especially on the net cause it's pointless lol

Years
  • I don't know...did someone start bashing? Is that why everyone's arguing?
    Ah...I'm confused
    Oh my, I'm so off topi-- *is shot*

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    I don't know...did someone start bashing? Is that why everyone's arguing?
    Ah...I'm confused
    Oh my, I'm so off topi-- *is shot*

*throws self in front of bullet and is shot*

noooooooo !!!! im even more off topic. i sould be shot not you! XD

dont worry, provided im the main character ill be fine.XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Yes, it was a misunderstanding, and we should forget about it.

I don't see how the 'Dex holders will reunite. There's nothing beyond Platinum that we know of that hints of a future get-together.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Yes, it was a misunderstanding, and we should forget about it.

I don't see how the 'Dex holders will reunite. There's nothing beyond Platinum that we know of that hints of a future get-together.

but knowing the author, he'll probs find some way >:D I really want the DPP group to meet the other dex holders though XD Look what he did to silver, blue, green, yellow, & red, turned them to stone O_O (lol although i know this reason isn't the entire reason). I think after DPP they'll have to many characters to work with so maybe they'll forget the unpopular characters (like Crys or Emerald :( i feel bad for them)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I think after DPP they'll have to many characters to work with so maybe they'll forget the unpopular characters (like Crys or Emerald :( i feel bad for them)
    Now that is what I am afraid of even though the some character did play major roles in previous arcs. I hope they do not make some of the characters seem less important.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    but knowing the author, he'll probs find some way >:D I really want the DPP group to meet the other dex holders though XD Look what he did to silver, blue, green, yellow, & red, turned them to stone O_O (lol although i know this reason isn't the entire reason). I think after DPP they'll have to many characters to work with so maybe they'll forget the unpopular characters (like Crys or Emerald :( i feel bad for them)

...hey now that u mention it...crys and emerald are really unpopular..and we havn't heard from wally....wonder why?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Wally seem being banned. He won't appear again... sadly~ He's the one who suppose to be "Emerald"!

O.O I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THAT!!!!!!! SO EMERALD MUGGED WALLYS PLACE AS A MAIN CHARACTER! LE GASP!!!!!.........wow. hmmm....i thought so! XD

Years
  • Wally was originally gonna be the 10th dex holder, but Emerald was made instead because the authors kinda changed the plot, and they needed a new character to go with it. Since Wally's part and history is already known, he was kicked out. Dx
    Poor Wally, I liked him.
    But Emerald's nice too, I wonder why not alotta people like him? I've never seen ANYONE fangirl over him ever before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back