• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Hey. I guess it's out of the question about the latest Chuang Yi release scan?

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Hey. I guess it's out of the question about the latest Chuang Yi release scan?

If you're asking for the Chuang Yi's scans, then I'm going to say something: I will close my project.

Ya' all always complain three things... Scans Quality, Grammar and for not uploading the scans online. First of all, I have modified the Quality and I've uploaded the scans in MF. Then Dante has helped me on grammar. Not to mention, the scans are improved. But if you really still want the Chuang Yi scans, then sorry. I really get pissed. I really feel that my scans are nothing. I really feel that I am 'a more or less doesn't matter'. Seriously, if you really want the Chuang Yi scans, you should host it. I know I'm late to post the next chapter but I have live things to do. I believe when I say out my reasons or live things you will definitely think that I am talking nonsense or excuses. I know there's many people who anti me. I know I am grumpy... But I really... Tried my best to give you all the fastest scans. And after the scans, part of my manga has gone...

Yep, people prefer Chuang Yi more than INET's. If that's so, please tell here. I will shut my mouth, I will close my projects and close my forums. Honestly, from the begining of a 'member' of this forum, I feel so sad for it... I hear complains and complains. The first one was Maxim. I won't blame durial666 but I just feel so pissed... I tried my best to make the scans properly for now. But if you really really want the Chuang Yi one, we will stop our project. I really wanted to help... And I tried my best to do the scans, qualities and typesetting... And Dante do the translating. Scan the official one only takes 1 step. That is Scan. But scanslate, 4 steps even more.

I know you're going to hate me after the post above. But I just wanted to express my feelings.

But I wanted to say one thing: I really want to help you. But those people who do Chuang Yi scans when I am doing the scanslate has collapsed my project and my feelings.

Last edited:

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • Listen kid, do you see me put my copy of Volume 29 up? No! Do you see me saying I am gonna scan it and distribute it? No! Do you see Chuang Yi scans online? No!

Stop your whining and get on

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • If you're asking for the Chuang Yi's scans, then I'm going to say something: I will close my project.

Ya' all always complain three things... Scans Quality, Grammar and for not uploading the scans online. First of all, I have modified the Quality and I've uploaded the scans in MF. Then Dante has helped me on grammar. Not to mention, the scans are improved. But if you really still want the Chuang Yi scans, then sorry. I really get pissed. I really feel that my scans are nothing. I really feel that I am 'a more or less doesn't matter'. Seriously, if you really want the Chuang Yi scans, you should host it. I know I'm late to post the next chapter but I have live things to do. I believe when I say out my reasons or live things you will definitely think that I am talking nonsense or excuses. I know there's many people who anti me. I know I am grumpy... But I really... Tried my best to give you all the fastest scans. And after the scans, part of my manga has gone...

Yep, people prefer Chuang Yi more than INET's. If that's so, please tell here. I will shut my mouth, I will close my projects and close my forums. Honestly, from the begining of a 'member' of this forum, I feel so sad for it... I hear complains and complains. The first one was Maxim. I won't blame durial666 but I just feel so pissed... I tried my best to make the scans properly for now. But if you really really want the Chuang Yi one, we will stop our project. I really wanted to help... And I tried my best to do the scans, qualities and typesetting... And Dante do the translating. Scan the official one only takes 1 step. That is Scan. But scanslate, 4 steps even more.

I know you're going to hate me after the post above. But I just wanted to express my feelings.

But I wanted to say one thing: I really want to help you. But those people who do Chuang Yi scans when I am doing the scanslate has collapsed my project and my feelings.

Well, i would say you should close this forum, because this problem will never go away. A few months ago was the the same problem and you wanted to go, everyone was against it, because nobody would then get the translations and that only because the Chuang Yi version wasnt out (thats my opinion on the situation). Nobody is really greatful in life... I bet everyone will again apologise. Patience is a word nobody really knows about nowdays.
    You can also ignore my post Wallace, just wanted to say my opinion on the situation.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Ryan, my question was not directed at you. Ignore what I said. Nothing for you to be upset about, it has nothing to do with your scans. Did you ignore or forget all the good things I've said about you in the past year?

Maybe I should ask these things in PMs next time.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • Ryan, my question was not directed at you. Ignore what I said. Nothing for you to be upset about, it has nothing to do with your scans. Did you ignore or forget all the good things I've said about you in the past year?

Maybe I should ask these things in PMs next time.

For the sake of having no tantrums, please do :)

And as Mitja predicted here comes the brown nosers

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Well, Mitja is correct, every 4 months we'll have this problem, it's inevitable.

I agree with closing this thread causes more disputes than benefits.

Originally Posted by ToshiroSato
    Listen kid, do you see me put my copy of Volume 29 up? No! Do you see me saying I am gonna scan it and distribute it? No! Do you see Chuang Yi scans online? No!

+1.

There's no need to make a riot here.

Last edited:

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • First of all, I don't want to argue. But I just want to express it~ ToshiroSato made the argue-ish post.
    Don't worry. I am not mad at all. I just want to express it. ToshiroSato, you're harsh as always.

And I have a favour... If someone could scan Volume 30, then I don't have to worry. Because I'm going to retire my scanslate. After Volume 29, I will not scan Volume 30, anymore. Because I don't feel I am welcome to here, from the first step of my member in this forum. I've got my exams to do. So I hope there's anyone who could continue this. I probably hear some "You are my hero!" or "You're the best!" for the Chuang Yi scans =3 I don't have time.

In my mind, help = meaningless... No one will appreciate you if you help them. You won't get any good things. "Good people deserve to have good things" is just a lie. I don't want to help anymore. The more I do, the more hateness around. I will complete my volume 29, to take my last responsible as I promised.

But if people really treat me nice, I appreciate it. Maybe after September, I can do scanslates again. Depend on the supporting. I bet Chuang Yi might probably higher than us.

Again, I don't meant to argue. So keep your argue mouth shut, ToshiroSato. I am not kid. Even my post is childish, I just want to express. Anything wrong?

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • Don't go blaming **** on me kid, I just came to say hello and some one says something and you explode at us.

I will scan Volume 30 when it gets released.

Don't make me argue kid. And yes you are a kid, you ***** and moan and cry to get attention, to make people fold. Well I have had enough of it.

YOU EITHER;

DO IT

or

FORGET IT

Nothing in between. The decision lies with you.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Sea Guardian said:
    That wasn't directed at you for the record. It was Mitja K

Before addressing me, please see his post. He quoted me and therefore I replied to him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Don't go blaming **** on me kid, I just came to say hello and some one says something and you explode at us.

I will scan Volume 30 when it gets released.

Don't make me argue kid. And yes you are a kid, you ***** and moan and cry to get attention, to make people fold. Well I have had enough of it.

YOU EITHER;

DO IT

or

FORGET IT

Nothing in between. The decision lies with you.

XDXDXDXDXD wow! this reminds me of our discusion about emo boy!!! (arent inside jokes fun brittyboy?)

well... never mind the above all whom are all like: wtf?............well then heres my opinion.

wall i no offence buddy....but u do this EVERY SINGLE TIME someone complains about your work. no matter how many people thank you and encourage you you always end up hurt if even 1 ****ing person says its not good. (and then we virtually beat them up and they are never seen again. XD) we always say we appreciate you to the very depths of our souls....witch for my part at least is very sincere. most of us dont care about the quality of the scans, we just appreciate your hard work and effort to let us less fortunate to read pokemon special. for that we thank you and will be forever in your dept but....pleasedont go saying your not appreciated. its not true. 99% of the people here reading your scans love you for your dedication to help us. toshirosato had no intentions of offending you in any matter. he was just saying he could be an alternative if someone needed, witch in fact is donig you a favor. i have no right to say this...but i liive in canada so i will. SUCK IT UP HUN. i think you owe tosh an apologie for always picking on him. he was just trying-like you- to help others.

....and that is my opinion. i love you wall, but you gotta learn to cope with your emotions. i hope no offence has been taken.

oh and....GO AHEAD AND FLAME ME. im open to disscusion. thank you!

ps: sry for the typos and abbreviations. i dont really care about it enough to go fix it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back