• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Durial/Toshirosato ftw.
    (I can only think of you as Durial now. xD)

Well, I just dropped by over here ad somebody's having a hissy fit.. o.O
    So, here's my two cents.

GET
    OVER
    IT

Damn, why is everybody dwelling on this? xD
    Let's talk about cats.

PS
    HOMG
    1000TH REPLY ON THIS THREAD HELL YEAH

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Durial/Toshirosato ftw.
    (I can only think of you as Durial now. xD)

Well, I just dropped by over here ad somebody's having a hissy fit.. o.O
    So, here's my two cents.

GET
    OVER
    IT

Damn, why is everybody dwelling on this? xD
    Let's talk about cats.

PS
    HOMG
    1000TH REPLY ON THIS THREAD HELL YEAH

lol. i agree. i just wanted to get my opinion out there ! XD yah...like i said. suck it up!

zomg. bubbles, did u see the lol cat thats all like: "my name is link" and is wering a link cap? its soooooo cute! XD 1001 reply!!!! yoot yoot!!!( yoot=yay+woot)

I love you Shimmy :D You the best

ily 2! i know i AM THE BEST ARENT I! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH * egoego!!!*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • My god you guys, just settle down XD Be thankful somebody is going through the time to do this for you. I've seen multiple members being rude in the past few pages, but this one really stood out:

Don't go blaming **** on me kid, I just came to say hello and some one says something and you explode at us.

I will scan Volume 30 when it gets released.

Don't make me argue kid. And yes you are a kid, you ***** and moan and cry to get attention, to make people fold. Well I have had enough of it.

YOU EITHER;

DO IT

or

FORGET IT

Nothing in between. The decision lies with you.
    That post was quite rude and disrespectful. Nothing good will come from a post like that guys, so just don't do it~ :[

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • My god you guys, just settle down XD Be thankful somebody is going through the time to do this for you. I've seen multiple members being rude in the past few pages, but this one really stood out:

That post was quite rude and disrespectful. Nothing good will come from a post like that guys, so just don't do it~ :[

Well excuse me mister. But I find that being blamed and moaned at by another member disrespectful to me and I will not tolerate it. So I do not think it is fair that I was be singled out by you and warned for me getting slightly rowdy because of the truth. I expect each and every person involved and getting angry to get warnings too or have my warning removed.

And I will be honest with you, it was hardly rude at all it was straight to the point, no messing around. I was defending myself from accusations made by Ryan and I will not let it go unheard. I was fed up with him moaning at me for just appearing on the site to see how people are getting on.

To end another Duri rant, I can't say I am thankful. I have not and will not read these translated scans. I have gone clean and buy my manga, which I feel the moderators of this forum should be enforcing as opposed to leaving threads like this stay open.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Well excuse me mister. But I find that being blamed and moaned at by another member disrespectful to me and I will not tolerate it. So I do not think it is fair that I was be singled out by you and warned for me getting slightly rowdy because of the truth. I expect each and every person involved and getting angry to get warnings too or have my warning removed.

And I will be honest with you, it was hardly rude at all it was straight to the point, no messing around. I was defending myself from accusations made by Ryan and I will not let it go unheard. I was fed up with him moaning at me for just appearing on the site to see how people are getting on.

To end another Duri rant, I can't say I am thankful. I have not and will not read these translated scans. I have gone clean and buy my manga, which I feel the moderators of this forum should be enforcing as opposed to leaving threads like this stay open.

*agrees* like we all are saying....its to stupid to even continue talking about it. i mean how many time can this:

(

wall: :(

us/me: *virtually dramatically points at wall* OMG ITS THE INCREADABLE SULK!!!!!!

everyone : *facepalm* this is stupid and pointless.T_T

later~

wall: :) *scans* i am loved again!

us: ...we never stopped loving you dude -_-'

)

.....gonna happen

its getting old.

...yes i said the increadable sulk. i rock! XD

...so dont get tosh in trouble cuz he was only saying his opinion....as his *insert name of country cuz im not sure he wants you to know* rights.

ttfn

-goldpkm

ololol. typos. and spelling. *is to lazy to fix*

Last edited:
    Years
  • @ Aegis: Nice avatar/sig. : D

Well, I think we should all just FORGET ABOUT IT.
    We can talk about something else.

Hey, do you think Blue's hair is awesome or what? I mean in Pokemon, they all seem to have weird but at the same time awesome hairstyles!
    Like Silver! I've never thought someone with like I guess bright orange/red hair to be like the HOMGEMOTIONALKID.
    xD

NO MOAR FIGHHT OK?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    @ Aegis: Nice avatar/sig. : D

Well, I think we should all just FORGET ABOUT IT.
    We can talk about something else.

Hey, do you think Blue's hair is awesome or what? I mean in Pokemon, they all seem to have weird but at the same time awesome hairstyles!
    Like Silver! I've never thought someone with like I guess bright orange/red hair to be like the HOMGEMOTIONALKID.
    xD

NO MOAR FIGHHT OK?

haha! blues hair is awsome. actually...my hair kinda looks like hers if i dont brush it in the morning 'cept mines darker! XD well...before i had to get a hair cut XD

lol silvers hair kinda looks like blues dontcha think?

omg ololol remember when we were bein gansta? that was...pro skillin? *fails completely at being gansta* <----true dat ...yo...?

XD

Years
  • haha! blues hair is awsome. actually...my hair kinda looks like hers if i dont brush it in the morning 'cept mines darker! XD well...before i had to get a hair cut XD

lol silvers hair kinda looks like blues dontcha think?

omg ololol remember when we were bein gansta? that was...pro skillin? *fails completely at being gansta* <----true dat ...yo...?

XD

Totally! xD
    How can hair be THAT nice, right?
    I have Blue's hair colour, Sapphire's bangs, and Platina's length. : D
    Hair cut? That sucks taquitos D:

Yeah, it actually kind of does!
    Just a trim, colour and sweep the bangs on one side and PHWOOSH
    Blue => Silver : D

YES home skillet bizkit bro.
    *shot*

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Totally! xD
    How can hair be THAT nice, right?
    I have Blue's hair colour, Sapphire's bangs, and Platina's length. : D
    Hair cut? That sucks taquitos D:

Yeah, it actually kind of does!
    Just a trim, colour and sweep the bangs on one side and PHWOOSH
    Blue => Silver : D

YES home skillet bizkit bro.
    *shot*

lol math pro skillz! ( z are fo gangstaz hense : fo shiZZle, etc.)

blue is equal or greater than silver. pft. i say silver is equal or greater than blue...the 16 year old cuz her hair isnt as skilled as it wuz before.

peace out dude...i mean ...stay tight bro? * shot violently and mugged*

Years
  • lol math pro skillz! ( z are fo gangstaz hense : fo shiZZle, etc.)

blue is equal or greater than silver. pft. i say silver is equal or greater than blue...the 16 year old cuz her hair isnt as skilled as it wuz before.

peace out dude...i mean ...stay tight bro? * shot violently and mugged*

Wow! I totally believe you're a math pro because you thought this => was a math symbol. xD
    I meant Blue => (to) Silver. xD
    Like transformation!

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Wow! I totally believe you're a math pro because you thought this => was a math symbol. xD
    I meant Blue => (to) Silver. xD
    Like transformation!

Definitively, I think the same

Well, I have to add since gold post here again, this thread became full of epicness

Love the typos

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Definitively, I think the same

Well, I have to add since gold post here again, this thread became full of epicness

Love the typos

*hugs* i love you 2 osrow! ( of course! im always full of epicness! i make everything more fun! EGO EGO ) XD

i am a math nerd. ive got a......well i shouldnt brag.<------tosh: LIES AND SLANDER ! U ALWAYS BRAG! ....well then pm me if your curious! XD

lol. sry. i lurves math. osrow+bubbles =< goldpkm

jk
    u guys surpass me ! XD you > me !

XD

and on a final note...: TRIGANOMETRY IS EASY!!! HOW IS IT HARD! ZOMG ! ...and tyops rae eivl. ;)

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • For the math nerd in me: "I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves." Hope I don't offend anyone. Very common, overused line. There's more where that came from too, but I can't remember. But isn't math going off-topic? :S

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    For the math nerd in me: "I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves." Hope I don't offend anyone. Very common, overused line. There's more where that came from too, but I can't remember. But isn't math going off-topic? :S

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!OMG I LOVE YOU!!! THATS SOOOOO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHA...AND KINDA PERVY....WITCH MAKES IT EVEN MORE FUNNY!!! TAN FTW!! ITS MY FAV. I DONT LIKE COS OR SIN AS MUCH AS TAN. TAN QUESTIONS TEND TO BE FASTER TO DO. MAYBE THATS JUST ME! XD OOPS. CAPS LOCK. LOL. SO? MATH IS AWSOME. THEREFORE ITS NOT OFF TOPIC!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Heh, I'm...flattered...but math has no place in Pokespecial. And I'm glad there isn't. Trig is okay when used sparingly. I'm an engineering major and anything I do is full of trig. Blegh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Heh, I'm...flattered...but math has no place in Pokespecial. And I'm glad there isn't. Trig is okay when used sparingly. I'm an engineering major and anything I do is full of trig. Blegh.

lol. sure it does!!! they have to angle all theyre attacks and whatnot! oh and locust and..*continues on* i agree bout trig tho. its annoying if u have to do it for very long. *sigh*

good luck with your major/job that involves your major btw! XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Do you think the people in Pokespecial are good in math? Maybe Crys like measures the angles before she kicks the Pokeballs...

yep and gold. he may act like a dolt but ook at his aim! the gsc characters are the best at math imo. ah but red is good with locudt...so is yellow....oh and emerald...wow.....they are smart...or very mary sued. im giong with smart! XD

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • Wow, I haven't posted in this thread in a while but anyways...
    yep and gold. he may act like a dolt but ook at his aim! the gsc characters are the best at math imo. ah but red is good with locudt...so is yellow....oh and emerald...wow.....they are smart...or very mary sued. im giong with smart! XD
    I would like to propose that Yellow is good at science as opposed to math because when she was fighting Lance she figured out that when the red, blue, and green bubbles (which are the three primary colors) come together they make white light and reflect sunlight to become invisible. Not to mention that she knew how to make a surfboard out of substitute because it repeled water.
    Sorry, I'm a science freak.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Wow, I haven't posted in this thread in a while but anyways...
    I would like to propose that Yellow is good at science as opposed to math because when she was fighting Lance she figured out that when the red, blue, and green bubbles (which are the three primary colors) come together they make white light and reflect sunlight to become invisible. Not to mention that she knew how to make a surfboard out of substitute because it repeled water.
    Sorry, I'm a science freak.

lol i love science 2! math and science are my fav subjects! ah! good point! and red with his photosynthisis in like the first battle with bulbasaur etc. yep. pokemon is smart!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back