• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • I can see trainers using their outside educational skills when battling. I see that a lot in the manga, and it comes in very handy.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • lol, Green aced geometry. He's the one that came up with the angles once, right? Or was that Red?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    eh. why isnt anyone posting? its been like 4 days! XD u can star a new topic to waste time you know! XD (sry im bored! XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Uhh...What does everyone think about Dia and Pearl's Manzai Act?

And who linked INET and Mangafox on Bulbapedia's PokeSpe Page? :O

oh! is it out? *goes 2 check*

about the link i have no idea. o.O

oh *is back from checking* its not. well the i dont know! XD do u have a link 2 the chapter or something? or did u see spoilers?

Last edited:

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
    Years
  • Whoa...
    Imagine what 4KIDS would do if they got PokeSpecial (assuming it were an anime) at the part where it's revealed that Archie murdered Maxie...
    "OMG! Archie... you sent Maxie to the shadow realm???"

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I am grateful for the scans of Volume 29. I enjoyed the ending of the Emerald arc. I look foward to reading the ones for Volume 30 which is the beginning of the Diamond and Pearl arc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Dia is the one who gets punched. Pearl is the other one^^.

ah thx!

Whoa...
    Imagine what 4KIDS would do if they got PokeSpecial (assuming it were an anime) at the part where it's revealed that Archie murdered Maxie...
    \

*dies* LOL yesh! that would be....fricken amazingly sad! thank god thats not gonna happen!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • That manzai scan looks brilliant! I can't wait!

Shiroi Togekiss said:

LOL. You win. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back