• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Manzai? Lolwut?
    Ahh I haven't been here for so long I'm sorry
    LOL wtf are we all talking about now? xD

well i managed to change the subject with the help of all, and we are now talking bout the dp arc and its uber gonna be amzingness. i do believe. lol. befor we were talking about how pkm and math and science and how all three togeather pwn the anime byfar! XDDD

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    ...again? no ones posting! come on people! start a random conversation!

CHEESE!
    comment! XD

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • ToshiroSato, you alright there? o_O

Do those scans mean the end of the D/P/Pt saga?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    I hate the stuff

SPAM SPAM!!

XD lol rly? i like it.

GS Remake = New saga on Pokémon Special after DPPt saga? O_o!

um..apparently...ive read loads of stuff saying the gen 5 is coming soon but i dunno.

Lulz. We had been speculating that on Mangafox and the PC PokeSpe fanclub since Sunday. XD

ah yes! i read all that! what do u make of it?

ToshiroSato, you alright there? o_O

Do those scans mean the end of the D/P/Pt saga?

yes he is fine. he just answerd my randomness. its the beginning of the dp arc! XD lol cant wait eh?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • kazukiPP said:
    No, those scans are the start of DP saga =P

Oh, ok. Cool.

yes he is fine. he just answerd my randomness. its the beginning of the dp arc! XD lol cant wait eh?

Sorry about that. Took it out of context, my bad.

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
  • wow i've been gone a long while now! man... i gotta read a buncha pages to catch up with yall again huh... watev doesnt matter, hows the scanlation biz goin?

mou

Pokemon Ranger-in-training
    Years
  • I see a lot of updates from the last chapter I read. xD

btw, is the old site where you can dl translations still alive? just asking xp;

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
  • I've got a hell of a lot to catch up on. I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening with the D/P arc, it looks like a lot of fun. I'm still in the GS arc myself xD

Still can't believe the end of the Emerald arc is finally up. Looking forward to reading nearly 20 volumes ^^ I was shocked recently to see how quickly volumes 30 and 31 were released in Japan o.0; it was like a year wait for 29.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back