• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
  • A preview of the next season of Pokemon Special, Diamond's and Pearl's fan joke.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • It stinks that they split up. I really liked having one of a kind as they started as a group.

shadedsky

Tool user
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I really like the look of this scanlation and can't wait to start reading it.
    Are there download links for each volume? I only ask as I don't have a constent internet connection
    and would like to download a bunch and read them while I'm away from a connection.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    YAY! NEW CHAPPIE IS UP! ITS GREAT WALL!!! THX SO MUCH!!! I LOOOOOOVE DIA!!! GOLD YOU HAVE SOME COMPETITION! ;)

I really like the look of this scanlation and can't wait to start reading it.
    Are there download links for each volume? I only ask as I don't have a constent internet connection
    and would like to download a bunch and read them while I'm away from a connection.

hmmm hi there! are you new? just asking cuz ive never seen you around...and im 2 lzy 2 check. XD there might be some people who have the download link im sure they would try to help you. everyone here is uber awsome!

ah the internet blues eh? same...t'ill i begged my parents! XD ( like for a long time! )

Last edited:

Kristy Haruka

Johto Fangirl!~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    Uhm do you guys know the chapter numbers that have Mareep, Flaaffy, or Ampharos? It doesn't seem to show. o.o;

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Uhm do you guys know the chapter numbers that have Mareep, Flaaffy, or Ampharos? It doesn't seem to show. o.o;

hey im not hsure if this is what you mean but,
    the chapter with flaaffy is chapter 119,
    the vs ampharos one is chap 109
    vs mareep im not really shure

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Hello people, as you can see, i'm new here, i still haven't got even an avatar.
    I used to enter in this thread and download the manga from a link here, but with that problems with serebii, i stopped entering here.
    I don't know if it is not allowed here anymore, but could someone send me a link from where i can download it? Here in my country, Brazil, there are some fansub groups which are translating it, but they're just in volume 13.
    I want to have the manga in my pc, NOT read online, so, please, don't send me links from mangafox, etc.

Thanks Anyway, i'll be refreshing this page until someone send me an answer, you don't know how anxious i am to read this again! :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2010
    I know this site:mangafox.com
    Search "pok"
    It has scans of chapter 338 (first chapter of vol 30)
    Sorry can't post url because I'm new here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Hello people, as you can see, i'm new here, i still haven't got even an avatar.
    I used to enter in this thread and download the manga from a link here, but with that problems with serebii, i stopped entering here.
    I don't know if it is not allowed here anymore, but could someone send me a link from where i can download it? Here in my country, Brazil, there are some fansub groups which are translating it, but they're just in volume 13.
    I want to have the manga in my pc, NOT read online, so, please, don't send me links from mangafox, etc.

Thanks Anyway, i'll be refreshing this page until someone send me an answer, you don't know how anxious i am to read this again! :D

i know your new so im gonna warn you now. if u ask for scans....people will have a MAJOR ***** fest. like no joke. go read some posts and u'll see. i dont want a newbie like yourself to get yell raped so early on so im warning you now befor..."others" read your post. please dont take any offence to this, cuz im only doing this from experience k? anyways welcome to the site!

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • This place is really dead :|

Hi all!

:D

@PokémonSpecialFan certain members get very passionate about people asking and as Goldpkm has politely put it, you will get an ear raping.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    This place is really dead :|

Hi all!

:D

@PokémonSpecialFan certain members get very passionate about people asking and as Goldpkm has politely put it, you will get an ear raping.

XD yah i know! its uber dead! yes i am veeeery polite right? XD it rymes~! *shot*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back