• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Special (Adventures) Scans and Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Poor thread is basically dead D:
    Well, I haven't been coming to forums lately, so hi everyone!
    I LOVE YOU ALL AND I MISSED YOU

So, lets talk about Pokemon?
    What kind of hair gel do you think Lance uses? It like.. stays up there D:
    Even when he runs. How does that work? xD

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • Poor thread is basically dead D:
    Well, I haven't been coming to forums lately, so hi everyone!
    I LOVE YOU ALL AND I MISSED YOU

So, lets talk about Pokemon?
    What kind of hair gel do you think Lance uses? It like.. stays up there D:
    Even when he runs. How does that work? xD
    He obviously used some super strength stuff with hair spray for that extra strength on top of that!

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I'm pretty fine thanks, what about you?

Browsing in the forums. I noticed someone revived this topic. I came out of curiosity to see XD

P.D: I'm Osrow.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • Its taking its sweet ass time to arrive though. I ordered it like Tuesday last week, so it should be here very soon.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • Usually it would have already arrived and snug on my bookshelf. But it is coming from Singapore so I must be patient.

Lost in Time.

High Five!
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Hey all, I'm new here and I just want to say that I really enjoy this manga. It's one of my favorites. But now I've seen that the latest chapters have only been on Mangafox, which (in my opinion) is a little bit of a drag (I don't have internet at my house so I can't load it up and read it at will). I know a lot of people prefer it saved to their computer (like me). So I was searching this thread to see if anyone has done that, and to my knowledge, no one has. So I don't know if I need to ask permission or whatnot, but I feel the need to go around MangaFox and save all images and host the zip so others may read the goodness. Sound cool to y'all?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Well the scans of volume 30 are done now, if you want them contact me on [email protected]

DUNDUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUN! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!! THANKS A MILLION 2 DURIAL OR TOSHIROSATO MY BUDDEH 4 UPLOADING VOLUME 30!!!!! ( pretty much cuz i asked 4 it cuz mah computer is a butt thx to emoboy.....but whatever!!!!) sooooooo......THANK YOU! ILY!!! if u want a link 2 the uploaded volume......wellll......here it is!!

https://rawrmanga.com/?action=chapter&id=9

sry im not sure if tosh wants it posted here so if u dont tosh ill edit this post kk? 8D

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • DUNDUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUN! ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!! THANKS A MILLION 2 DURIAL OR TOSHIROSATO MY BUDDEH 4 UPLOADING VOLUME 30!!!!! ( pretty much cuz i asked 4 it cuz mah computer is a butt thx to emoboy.....but whatever!!!!) sooooooo......THANK YOU! ILY!!! if u want a link 2 the uploaded volume......wellll......here it is!!

https://rawrmanga.com/?action=chapter&id=9

sry im not sure if tosh wants it posted here so if u dont tosh ill edit this post kk? 8D
    I don't mind [= I just want EVERYONE to read them.

Years
  • OMG
    Durial, I love you.
    I just realized the scans were up ahahah.

Well, I think durial is the only scanner we can trust right now. Thanks~ c:

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    OMG
    Durial, I love you.
    I just realized the scans were up ahahah.

Well, I think durial is the only scanner we can trust right now. Thanks~ c:

kudos 2 that! plus he actually has....welll maybe i shouldnt diss on an open forum...if u want 2 discuss, plz visit mah profile and comment! :3

( i dun wanna get mah arse handed 2 me by the all crazy followers of the ...eb...or the all powerful mods! XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back