• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Spirit Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
Years
  • Oh dear a tile error
    and O.o
    What about box art ??

This is what I mean:

00336335.jpg

And this:

00336337.jpg

You could use that to make something.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I'm just wondering, but have you encountered any of the Emerald sound-corruption problems yet? Every Emerald hack on PokeCommunity suffers from it.

No not yet

and i'm not going to sound edit till a later stage in my hack

Because its a bit hard and i dont have a sound hacker yet :)

TheDonMaister

This is not His World its Mine
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    Sorry guys on behalf of Nintendork15. He just told me that this hack has been postponed as he is blocked. Sorry

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Now i nintendork15 am back
    and so is spirit crystal and
    i will be adding updates verysoon ;)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Updates
    *Story changed
    *Features changed
    *New images
    :D Its here
    PCs and PHOs Nintendork15 production :
    Pokemon Spirit Crystal
    the Crystal version of HGSS
    Story:
    3 years ago ... A child with rede clothes left his mother
    to start a Pokémon journey with Prof.Oaks newly caught Pikachu
    Him and his rival fought long and hard for the championship title Red had one Blue was shamed and left the Kanto region for stronger pokemon where he is no-one knows ...
    Red has left the Kanto region to find Blue
    its been 3 years and still no luck...
    But now another child begins there journey by helping Prof elm with some chores what lies on there path will chnage tehre life forever.
    Features:
    @ New story
    @ Johto & Kanto Region
    @ New rivals (Red & Blue)
    @ Johto & kanto safari
    @ New ruins with legebdary pokemon
    @ Kanto , Johto , Hoenn pokemon
    screens:
    2-1.png

3-1.png

4-1.png

5-1.png

6-1.png

7-1.png

8-1.png

9-1.png

10-1.png

11-1.png

12-1.png

13-1.png

Credit to people :3

Years
  • Hey, you are back! Nice update. Btw, the first two map is kinda empty and you used too much round grass block. I hope you will insert new house and pc tiles. They dont look very good cuz they are Hoenn tiles. Good luck

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hey, you are back! Nice update. Btw, the first two map is kinda empty and you used too much round grass block. I hope you will insert new house and pc tiles. They dont look very good cuz they are Hoenn tiles. Good luck

Ok gonna try doing PC tiles :P

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • Yay! This hack is finally back up! Anyway, I looked at the HG/SS oak script and I know what happens in the script, if you still want it. I have a solution for the mother script, so I'll send you a PM. Anything else you want me to do? :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Ah, though I'd post now.

Look at your Grass tile. It is a little... wrong in the centre sections. It doesn't flow. Check your tiles. Some other ones look weird as well. (Oh, and if you want a little help fixing the grass tiles up, go on MSN)

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • That guy is still standing in a tree.... Did you want me to make the title screen for you? If you can tell me what your title screen is going to be like I can make one for you. (The emerald title screen is around 152 in unLZ and the clouds are about 155)

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • Welcome back Nintendork15 I must remember to make that thread for Glistening Topaz, also how many times have I told you about that grass and that guy stood in a tree :p well anyways good luck again, oh and I need to talk to you on msn

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    That guy is still standing in a tree.... Did you want me to make the title screen for you? If you can tell me what your title screen is going to be like I can make one for you. (The emerald title screen is around 152 in unLZ and the clouds are about 155)
    Ok the guy in tree i havent been asked to move will do soon
    you can make a title screen if you want
    i will give you a rom soon

Welcome back Nintendork15 I must remember to make that thread for Glistening Topaz, also how many times have I told you about that grass and that guy stood in a tree :p well anyways good luck again, oh and I need to talk to you on msn

As for you
    I will fix the grass soon so STOP NAGGGGING!

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I can see that youre starting to change tiles. Man, that shucks cuz i reakky luv Emerald tiles. Just make sure to leave me some of youre cake and leave the awesome water tiles with the wade-in water. Those are a real piece of cake and will just ruin my tasty chocolate vanilla super snastylovelytoastyshrimpy cake. Good luck with this snickeriliscious hack!

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • Nintendork15 said:
    Ok the guy in tree i havent been asked to move will do soon
    you can make a title screen if you want
    i will give you a rom soon

You mean a patch? So what's on the title screen? What does it look like? Can you draw what you want it to look like and show me? (You can't give away ROMs on PC, so you'll have to use a patch)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    You mean a patch? So what's on the title screen? What does it look like? Can you draw what you want it to look like and show me? (You can't give away ROMs on PC, so you'll have to use a patch)

I know you cant give rom
    But i can give you my msn
    and do it over there ;)

Years
  • I'm pretty new with the whole Pokemon hacks & I haven't seen that many emerald hacks, but this one has some REALLY good potential. So I can't wait to see how far you'll go with this one!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I'm pretty new with the whole Pokemon hacks & I haven't seen that many emerald hacks, but this one has some REALLY good potential. So I can't wait to see how far you'll go with this one!

There arent a lot of Emerald hacks
    because of a sound bug
    But i aint afraid
    since i will be inserting new better music :L

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back