• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Stigma Version | Completed Beta 1.6

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
I got a game to work and I really enjoy it a lot.
it's a very fun game with challenge gameplay.

Does exp-share exit in-game?
it's possible for you or someone can make a cheat for this game?

well, you can use some cheatcodes like infinite money, through wall, etc...

though I would not suggest so

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 29, 2020
When you go back to lavender town
Spoiler:
are you supposed to get that battle with the police chief with a level 3 growlithe again?
Also when pausing in underground tunnel near the policeman you sometimes upon unpausing the game are able to control him thus entering vermillion early. Also, on one island a bit before where the hotspring could be (rock formation) if you pause like before you are sometimes able to control an invisible player in a map that seems to be five spaces lower than the actually map. Also in vermillion
Spoiler:
sometimes if you pause before hilda reaches the sailor you get softlocked because (in my experience you cannot go north) after fighting because the game freezes upon going north instead of going on the boat. On the S.S. Anne you can get the berries in the kitchen where the garbage would be. Game is pretty good. Nice to see a completed hack.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you played our game! We will be looking onto the issues you mentioned. Which Beta version did you play? Also, by ''pausing'' you mean pressing start, right?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 12, 2020
First of all, I really love the game so far. I just beat the second gym and evolved my Shinx into Luxio. But It does not know any electric attacking move yet. When will he learn something like thunder fang or something?

*Alcor*

The Wonderful One
Years
Thanks for the feedback, glad you played our game! We will be looking onto the issues you mentioned. Which Beta version did you play? Also, by ''pausing'' you mean pressing start, right?

Yes i do mean by pressing start.
Game is really well done.
1.5.4.(got it from gbahacks.com)
I have more info about the lavendar growlithe issue it only goes again on the tile one up and one right of the top right corner of where the pokemon center is supposed to be.
I went to go at least get an ss for you guys but (at least) after you enter the tower and get the first round of dialouge leaving the tower results in the game freezing a space before where you would input one more downward input before leaving the tower. (All my saves (1) I play on android) were in the tower.
One last softlock
Spoiler:

Minor things:
Spoiler:

This game is great and my only criticisms are that the beginning is really slow especially with the lack of rebattling trainers. Also, unless I missed this
Spoiler:
. Just finished the game 10 mins ago so if there is a postgame I have not played it yet.

Other than that you and the rest of your team has something that you all should be really proud of here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 29, 2020
First of all, I really love the game so far. I just beat the second gym and evolved my Shinx into Luxio. But It does not know any electric attacking move yet. When will he learn something like thunder fang or something?

It learns spark at lvl 18, as normal :)

Yes i do mean by pressing start.
Game is really well done.
1.5.4.(got it from gbahacks.com)
I have more info about the lavendar growlithe issue it only goes again on the tile one up and one right of the top right corner of where the pokemon center is supposed to be.
I went to go at least get an ss for you guys but (at least) after you enter the tower and get the first round of dialouge leaving the tower results in the game freezing a space before where you would input one more downward input before leaving the tower. (All my saves (1) I play on android) were in the tower.
One last softlock
Spoiler:

Minor things:
Spoiler:

This game is great and my only criticisms are that the beginning is really slow especially with the lack of rebattling trainers. Also, unless I missed this
Spoiler:
. Just finished the game 10 mins ago so if there is a postgame I have not played it yet.

Other than that you and the rest of your team has something that you all should be really proud of here.

Thanks for the feedback! We will work on those issues on the next updates :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 12, 2020
I brought the meteorite to the scientist in Pewter City but I did not get the Ruby or do I get it somewhere else? Now I cannot get into the HQ :(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 22, 2023
So my game just locked up. Had the encounter with Selena when you rescue her from the infected trainer. Backtracked because Magby ran out of pp for ember so I ran all the way back to the Pokemon Center in Lavender Town. So she's still there if you backtrack even though she ran away. So even though I had an idea of what would happen if I talked to her, I did anyway. Game freezes. 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Unlucky

Also, I was unable to patch the game from a clean Fire Red. Found a download for the rom on google drive. From the patched version, game starts up, press start, weird Charizard appears, intro starts over

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 29, 2020
I brought the meteorite to the scientist in Pewter City but I did not get the Ruby or do I get it somewhere else? Now I cannot get into the HQ :(
Check your inbox :)

So my game just locked up. Had the encounter with Selena when you rescue her from the infected trainer. Backtracked because Magby ran out of pp for ember so I ran all the way back to the Pokemon Center in Lavender Town. So she's still there if you backtrack even though she ran away. So even though I had an idea of what would happen if I talked to her, I did anyway. Game freezes. 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Unlucky

Also, I was unable to patch the game from a clean Fire Red. Found a download for the rom on google drive. From the patched version, game starts up, press start, weird Charizard appears, intro starts over
Thanks for the feedback! We thought we had fixed the Selena reappearing issue. We will be looking onto it again. We will also be looking onto the patching issue,

Years
  • Age 117
  • Seen Dec 24, 2022
Story is most important in a game, and you got that, its engaging and motivates me to play and not quit right away because i wanna know what gonna happen, but you guys have done most of other things very wrong. Lack of physical/special split makes fighting and team building absolute trash. Like most useless move on my garchomp is Dragon claw .. dude seriously? 2nd huge issue, EVERY and i mean EVERY Npc enemy in the game, in certain regions have exactly the same set of pokemons. You basically copied one NPC all over the place, from those stupid pointless demon npcs, to swimmers, to everything. It just doing same thing over and over without anything new happening until u reach next story point, and pokemon AI is horrible as well, braindead, no challenge, only 1st part of the game is good, first 2 gyms, rest is not very good. Fix those two things and this will be very good pokemon game, like this its just somewhat engaging story. You are on a good road to make something better then 90% whats out there.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 29, 2020
Story is most important in a game, and you got that, its engaging and motivates me to play and not quit right away because i wanna know what gonna happen, but you guys have done most of other things very wrong. Lack of physical/special split makes fighting and team building absolute trash. Like most useless move on my garchomp is Dragon claw .. dude seriously? 2nd huge issue, EVERY and i mean EVERY Npc enemy in the game, in certain regions have exactly the same set of pokemons. You basically copied one NPC all over the place, from those stupid pointless demon npcs, to swimmers, to everything. It just doing same thing over and over without anything new happening until u reach next story point, and pokemon AI is horrible as well, braindead, no challenge, only 1st part of the game is good, first 2 gyms, rest is not very good. Fix those two things and this will be very good pokemon game, like this its just somewhat engaging story. You are on a good road to make something better then 90% whats out there.

Thanks for the feedback! When we were designing the game, we did't consider changing fire red's basic mechanics. But since many people mentioned the physical-special split, we will look onto it, alongside the trainer variety issue you brought up :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Hello, got a pretty bad bug/issue of sorts when I'm doing the Saffron City Strength Boulder quest:

So I gave the teeth to the warden, and I've been keeping up with the item trading quest. However, when I got the Ruby from the Pewter scientist, I was unable to obtain the Sapphire from the burglar in the Police HQ. Checking my inventory (I believe it was a Key Item), turns out that I don't have the Ruby at all in there. Not sure what happened or how it got there, but I spoke with the Pewter scientist, and he said that "there's a guy in Celadon who'll trade that Ruby for a Sapphire", which means I did receive the item.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 29, 2020
Hello, got a pretty bad bug/issue of sorts when I'm doing the Saffron City Strength Boulder quest:

So I gave the teeth to the warden, and I've been keeping up with the item trading quest. However, when I got the Ruby from the Pewter scientist, I was unable to obtain the Sapphire from the burglar in the Police HQ. Checking my inventory (I believe it was a Key Item), turns out that I don't have the Ruby at all in there. Not sure what happened or how it got there, but I spoke with the Pewter scientist, and he said that "there's a guy in Celadon who'll trade that Ruby for a Sapphire", which means I did receive the item.

Check your inbox :) In general, there is a bug that occurred in the latest patches and the scientist may not give the ruby to the player. We solved the bug at 1.5.5.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 23, 2019
Eh... the warp puzzle (Lavender Town nightmare) is so hard 😭 Can someone give me some advices TT ?
Edit : oh my gawd I did it myself 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Years
Please add what type of fire red rom you used for patching at the intradution so we can download the correct one, thanks in advance

crap-zapper

Zapper the Tauros Tamer
Years
Where do I recieve HM Cut?

Edit: I backtracked and found it in Viridian Forest. Ignore my post, or keep it up for others who might have missed it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
if i download the new version should i start new game ?

Last edited:
Back