• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Strife

Days
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Pokémon Strife is now recruiting!

Our starters are Hisuian style. We have some ideas on how they will look. We are currently a small dev team of 3 who want to make a semi-casual game in Pkmn Essentials V21.1. We have a larger Pokedex planned - with about 70 Pokemon total currently at around Gym 1.

~ Story Info ~
    Set in the region of Elysium based around various mythology and folklore (rather than of a real-life location!), the player, the player's older brother Alexander and their newfound friend Molly set off on a journey to prove themselves to their home region all while discovering and unraveling a monstrous plan for the island hidden in plain sight.

~ Features ~
    - Larger regional dex (~450 planned with aboutt 70 Pokemon total currently in the Pokedex by Gym 1)
    - 9 dual-typed Gyms and 4 themed Elites
    - A larger amount of Fakemon that takes up around half the dex - As a few examples, we have a convergent Buizel, the Elysian starters and a Kricketune evo all planned.
    - Lots of QOL - such as Following Pokemon and a toggle in the Options menu to disable it, Exp All on by default that can be disabled through the Option Menus and a variety of passwords enterable through both the intro and PokéGear!
    1000100342.png

~ Screenshots ~
    1000134476.png

~ Dev Team ~
    Main Developer - Apples
    Story Writer - Apples, Airlock
    Mapper - Apples, Airlock
    Coder - Apples
    Spriter - Iono

~ Looking For ~
    Spriters -
    Currently we only have Iono to do so outside commissions and having more spriters would make things easier on my wallet and her as well!
    Coders - While I can code and have done some work for the project, I'm more Intermediate in my skill level. A coder or two with skill above mine to help us would be great!

Other roles may be applied for but are not as needed!

~ Credits List ~
    Spoiler: Credits

~ How to Apply ~
    Message shayminhedgehog on Discord with example work of your's for the role you are interested in. You must also be in the game's server to be accepted in any way.

Attachments

• 1703542142429.png
      1703542142429.png
      95.5 KB · Views: 78
    Last edited:
    Back