• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Tatics

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
It won't let me play the game because a file MSVCR71.dll is missing. And all I've done was download it from the link on the first page

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2010
I'm so sorry, I was on vacation enjoying the carnival in Rio de Janeiro =P

I'm back now, I did these scenarios to not get stressed with the pokémon project too much, I love nintendo =P, it is Donkey Kong Country 3 and Super Metroid:

please do not comment too much about these screenshots, it is just something I wanted to share with you and it explicity shows my passion for nintendo and that I'm still active and vigorous for this project! XD

Last edited:

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Not even one pokemon battle?i hoped for at least one...ANOTHER glitch is that you can walk thru the building next to the fores entrance

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
Dark can we get an update related to the game, I mean yah nintendo games are cool but you know we want to see "your" game not nintendos.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2010
of course, rockey, the problem is that I do not have major updates, before my vacation I added new functions to the bag system, I've been programming the battle interface at the same time I was redesigning the pokémon menu. I assumed everything this week again, I hope I can bring you new screens soon. =D

Back